Project X , emma's folding e-trike

Discussion in 'Recumbents, Trikes and HPVs' started by voyager, 16 May 2017.

1. Scoosh

Scoosh Velocouchiste Moderator

Southern softies ! :laugh:

[envy ... :sad:]

2. OP
    OP
    voyager

voyager E- tadpole Triker

And we are still having almost 9 hours of daylight :sun: better leave :cheers: while the going is good :bicycle:

later's emma

neil earley and Scoosh like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    voyager

Hi folks

The cold weather has given me a chance to make the new neck rest with integral WP_20171219_11_14_13_Pro.jpg WP_20171219_11_14_30_Pro.jpg reflector and rear lamps assemblies . Awaiting the rear lamps from China .

WP_20171219_11_14_13_Pro.jpg WP_20171219_11_14_30_Pro.jpg

4. OP
    OP
    voyager

WP_20171219_20_19_24_Pro.jpg Red lamps arrived and fitted
    l think they will be bright enough.
    red with black body and 2x 2032 batteries.

later's Emma

5. OP
    OP
    voyager

WP_20171225_12_07_17_Pro.jpg WP_20171225_12_07_42_Pro.jpg Christmas day ride out to the peace statue only 7 miles but that was enough with low air temperatures and an evil cold wind we were happy to get home and cook our Xmas dinner. Still having a little problem with the hinge but hopefully that will be resolved in the new year. Happy Christmas everyone,
    regards Emma

simon.r, sight-pin, Scoosh and 6 others like this.
  6. OP
    OP
    voyager

Hi Folks
    and l hope the new year has started well for you , The weather down here is doing its best to be a P.I.T A .
    We managed to do a little to fit a second clamp to the folding hinge on the frame , it just needs a little grinding to perfect it , but it's there when there is an improvement in both me and the weather l will finish it and do a local touch up on the area . Currently have some diy to sort before I can start again .
    WP_20180104_12_11_22_Pro.jpg
    The conservatory roof has been replaced this week and everything has been moved out , currently the trike , bike and models are in the dining room until we finish the diy and making good the conservatory.

Later's Emma

neil earley and Dogtrousers like this.
  7. OP
    OP
    voyager

Hi Folks

With the continuing building work taking place in the conservatory I am unable to get the trike out from the dining room :wub: . The 2032 button cell front lamps arrived last weekend and I have fitted them . As the trike won't be used at night ( they are just in case lamps ) I think they will be ideal . After all that effort l need a cup of tea :cheers:

Hopefully the work will be finished in the next week or so WP_20180116_16_50_07_Pro.jpg allowing me to get the trike out of the house., maybe into some sunshine.:sun:

regards Emma

8. sheddy

sheddy Guru

FAB !
    thanks for posting

9. OP
    OP
    voyager

Hi Folks

The snow has gone , I removed the trike from the Dining room ( the conservatory roof has been replaced and has been redecorated )

WP_20180306_11_16_13_Pro.jpg shambeachfb.jpg

12.5 miles today over to Shoreham beach before returning via Hove lawns to mums .Another shake down ride for project X

regards emma

FishFright, raleighnut and Bazzer like this.
  10. OP
    OP
    voyager

WP_20180615_11_40_01_Pro.jpg DD05018C-0C12-4633-A465-7C15507839AB.jpg Been quiet of late with other things to do , but l managed to get project X out today in the sunshine , About 15 miles as another shake down ride out to Lancing . Went over the toll bridge and looked at the view before ending up at lancing, making the trip into a circular route by coming home via Shoreham beach and the lock gates .

Last edited: 16 Jun 2018
  11. OP
    OP
    voyager

A picnic lunch at the tollbridge with Ken lunchtime , time well spent in the sunshine and a few more shake down miles to get the tyre pressures right
    tollxproject.jpg

12. OP
    OP
    voyager

another shot across to the A27 Shoreham bypass and Mill hill. WP_20180622_13_32_18_Pro.jpg

13. Nigelnightmare

Nigelnightmare Well-Known Member

Brilliant.
    I really enjoyed this build, thank you Emma for not only building it but for posting it as well.

Keep up the good work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice