Project X , emma's folding e-trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
And we are still having almost 9 hours of daylight :sun: better leave :cheers: while the going is good :bicycle:

later's emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Hi folks

The cold weather has given me a chance to make the new neck rest with integral
WP_20171219_11_14_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20171219_11_14_30_Pro.jpg
reflector and rear lamps assemblies . Awaiting the rear lamps from China .

WP_20171219_11_14_13_Pro.jpg WP_20171219_11_14_30_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Hi Folks
and l hope the new year has started well for you , The weather down here is doing its best to be a P.I.T A .
We managed to do a little to fit a second clamp to the folding hinge on the frame , it just needs a little grinding to perfect it , but it's there when there is an improvement in both me and the weather l will finish it and do a local touch up on the area . Currently have some diy to sort before I can start again .
WP_20180104_12_11_22_Pro.jpg

The conservatory roof has been replaced this week and everything has been moved out , currently the trike , bike and models are in the dining room until we finish the diy and making good the conservatory.

Later's Emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Hi Folks

With the continuing building work taking place in the conservatory I am unable to get the trike out from the dining room :wub: . The 2032 button cell front lamps arrived last weekend and I have fitted them . As the trike won't be used at night ( they are just in case lamps ) I think they will be ideal . After all that effort l need a cup of tea :cheers:

Hopefully the work will be finished in the next week or so
WP_20180116_16_50_07_Pro.jpg
allowing me to get the trike out of the house., maybe into some sunshine.:sun:

regards Emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Hi Folks

The snow has gone , I removed the trike from the Dining room ( the conservatory roof has been replaced and has been redecorated )

WP_20180306_11_16_13_Pro.jpg
shambeachfb.jpg

12.5 miles today over to Shoreham beach before returning via Hove lawns to mums .Another shake down ride for project X

regards emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
WP_20180615_11_40_01_Pro.jpg
DD05018C-0C12-4633-A465-7C15507839AB.jpg
Been quiet of late with other things to do , but l managed to get project X out today in the sunshine , About 15 miles as another shake down ride out to Lancing . Went over the toll bridge and looked at the view before ending up at lancing, making the trip into a circular route by coming home via Shoreham beach and the lock gates .

Last edited:
OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Project X has been woken from it's hibernation :wahhey: , due to my circumstances, Project X has sat in my late Mother's dining room for the past 7 months :cry: unable to be used due to the house clearance taking place around it.

This week project X and the yellow trike both came over to Peacehaven as part of the final clearance taking place this coming week :hyper: .

It has started to begin more shake down rides having been neglected .

photos to follow.:cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
The photos were finally persuaded to come out of this rather infuriating windows phone . Laying dormant for over 7 months hasn't caused any problems, some air in the tyres and some charge in the battery , and it's on it's way for completion of its shake down rides . The USS mount has a little play and the brake has a little rub/ squeak , The ride went well and I have welcomed it back into the fold.
regards Emma

WP_20190202_14_57_04_Pro.jpg
WP_20190202_14_56_54_Pro.jpg
WP_20190202_14_54_20_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom