Pub Noise

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by HLaB, 11 May 2010.

1. The next time I go to the pub I bet everybody is wearing one of these so they can have a decent conversation :blush:

2. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Ha...cupping ones hands helps me - my hearing can't cope with all the surrounding noise these days............

3. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

:blush: The static table-top version pictured could provide sufficient privacy in a crowded room for some serious gum sucking.:laugh:

4. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I reckon one of the other 'designs' would prove more effective. Use the dinosaur who is supposed to be monitoring childrens use of computers to stand next to you in a pub and eat anyone who speaks too loudly...and put the goldfish bowls onto the heads of children so they cannot focus on the computer screens.

I should have been a design student really, shouldn't I?

5. zacklaws

zacklaws Veteran

Looks good to me, all I have to do is drill a hole in the bottom, fit a bleed tap, then when I miss my mouth I can drain beer back into my glass. With one of those I could wear a white shirt and drink Guiness and get two or three nights out of the shirt with no dribble marks down the front.

What's wrong with a couple of tin cans with a bit of string between?

And for the smokers, if you fit hatches over all the openings, you could have a quick fag without bothering anyone.

6. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

It's not that noisy in my local:

manscin2.jpg

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Which one are you? :wacko:

8. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

The one in drag of course. D'oh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice