Pub sprayed with cigarette smell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Ms Thornton said: "We've been trying to bring back the good old days and I've found that people do not feel like they have been out unless they go home smelling of stale cigarettes.

There are people who wont to smell like fags? ;)

Globalti

Legendary Member
It won't be the same - if anybody could create a perfume, which accurately recreated the smell of anything like cigarette smoke, new car, baking or coffee they would make a fortune. Sadly these odours are composed of so many different volatile molecules that it can't be done, the human nose is just too well trained when it comes to odours with emotive connections.

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Rigid Raider said:
It won't be the same - if anybody could create a perfume, which accurately recreated the smell of anything like cigarette smoke, new car, baking or coffee they would make a fortune. Sadly these odours are composed of so many different volatile molecules that it can't be done, the human nose is just too well trained when it comes to odours with emotive connections.
True. Do you remember that joke fart spray? Didn't smell anything like a fart, but disgusting nevertheless.

Melvil

Mr Phoebus said:
True. Do you remember that joke fart spray? Didn't smell anything like a fart, but disgusting nevertheless.

That fart spray was indescribeably bad...uuuuurgh!

Joe24

Mr Phoebus said:

Tesco deodrent smells worse then fart sprey.
I watched mythbusters(i have alot of spare time) and they had fake skunk sprey, but it started to ware off quickly.

Kovu

Über Member
I read that in the sun.

Said the customers sat there with unlit ciggarettes in thier mouths.

Hmmmm .....

Joe24

Mr Phoebus said:
;)

It's exotic, innit?

Very exotic. They should put a warning on it.

Sitting there with unlit fags in their mouth, thats either hinting that they need a fag, or they've made a new gang, which means they have to have a unlit fag in their mouth.

Tetedelacourse

Joe24 said:
Tesco deodrent smells worse then fart sprey.
I watched mythbusters(i have alot of spare time) and they had fake skunk sprey, but it started to ware off quickly.

Contrary to the popular belief that if you ever had the misfortune to be a victim of a fart spray attack, you would smell of it for a week.

Has anyone ever used Pheromone X? Another popularly held belief in school that if you doused yourself in this stuff you would basically become a sex turd to females (flies).

walker

Rigid Raider said:

Hasn't this already been done by Magic tree?

stevenb

Tetedelacourse said:
Contrary to the popular belief that if you ever had the misfortune to be a victim of a fart spray attack, you would smell of it for a week.

Has anyone ever used Pheromone X? Another popularly held belief in school that if you doused yourself in this stuff you would basically become a sex turd to females (flies).

Thats what Richie and Eddie did in 'Bottom' and look where it got them. ;)

Top Bottom