Public Schoolboy bands vs. Chav Bands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
one lot would think you were referring to some sort of fashion model, the other would think it meant what it used to mean to be looking forward to sunday roast.

Noodley

Fnaar said:
They'd presumably shout [Steve Priest] W-w-w-w-we just haven't got a clue WHAT to do! [/Steve Priest]
:smile:

:biggrin::biggrin: you bastard Fnaar. I have just lost a mouthful of wine all over my laptop. :smile::biggrin:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

alecstilleyedye said:
does anyone else remember the macc lads' rendition of that, but with the words fat bastard instead of block buster?

I remember Sex and beer and chips and gravy (you don't have any Half Man half biscuit on your vinyl shelf if not your CDs do you perchance alex?)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Abitrary said:
I remember Sex and beer and chips and gravy (you don't have any Half Man half biscuit on your vinyl shelf if not your CDs do you perchance alex?)

i have back, and back again, in the dhss on vinyl. i'm sorely tempted to get them off itunes though.

<sigh>
Some people just don't enter into the spirit of things do they Obituary old chap?:biggrin:

Sadly Coldplay would win on account of the drummer's complete set of pocket sized baboushkas. Own teeth and cabbage. £50 ono.

Smeggers

Abitrary said:

Point of order, its "Beer n Sex n Chips n gravy" the prequel to "No Sheep till Buxton" I think.

Duran has the geographic handicap when it comes to the sport of pigeons, being from Birmingham perhaps Balti Rolling would be more their thing?

Top Bottom