Put your CC design caps on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Thought I would give this a bump as Will1985 is now taking orders for this years Jerseys and caps.

Here

As there are no other designs are we going for 'Teefs one. Someone may need to knock together one using the template as I'm not sure Endura will accept that :laugh:

I may have a quick go in the next couple of days

redjedi

Über Member
Ok. I've done a quick mock up based on Aperitif's design

(I say quick...it took me ages as it'd been a while :smile: )

CCcap2.jpg

Suggestions of alterations (or something completely different are welcome.

I could probably do a better job of continuing the coloured strips across the side panels.
Not sure about the "Cyclechat" being on both the top and underside of the peak. ( I haven't worked out how to curve the logo in GIMP yet)
Back looks a bit empty.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Nice one Luke. I see what you mean about having the same on both sides of the peak....perhaps one could be the bike logo (without the wind lines)?

Alternatively, the peak could be inverted colour, so one side is black and the other blue?

redjedi

Über Member
Wheel meet again

CCcap2amend1.jpg

redjedi

Über Member
Will1985 said:
Nice one Luke. I see what you mean about having the same on both sides of the peak....perhaps one could be the bike logo (without the wind lines)?

Alternatively, the peak could be inverted colour, so one side is black and the other blue?

Do you mean full colour on the peak?

You would have to lose the logo, as it gets lost in the blue and black

edit: I could move the logo onto the front panel, and then make the peak 2 different colours.

peanut

not sure I like the go faster stripe much tbh :smile: it looks very retro

Think it would look more contemporary with the three colours in a random pattern or maybe giant CC letters in colour like the San marco Regal Saddles or Giant Frame decals

redjedi

Über Member
Aperitif said:
Top left pic is a black and red bike? Or is that bit 'generic'? :smile:

Underside of the peak should be the stripe continuation - just to knock the Rapha ones into a 'cocked hat' - so to speak.

I can do a nice celeste/white bike for you :biggrin:

Stripes underneath - I can do (tomorrow)

redjedi

Über Member
peanut said:
not sure I like the go faster stripe much tbh :smile: it looks very retro

Think it would look more contemporary with the three colours in a random pattern or maybe giant CC letters in colour like the San marco Regal Saddles or Giant Frame decals

I see what you mean

:biggrin:

That could take some time, but I'll give it a go

Top Bottom