Put your CC design caps on!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I like the stripes best.

"Powered by cyclists" is a good line (although I quite like Wheel meet again too)

Something in the back anyway, is nice, gives people a laugh when they are behind you...

redjedi

Über Member
Arch said:
I like the stripes best.

"Powered by cyclists" is a good line (although I quite like Wheel meet again too)

Something in the back anyway, is nice, gives people a laugh when they are behind you...

I've never had a problem with people laughing behind my back :evil:

Stripes it is, and "Powered by cyclists" seems to be the favourite, unless there are anymore suggestions. It could be left blank so you can have your username printed/stiched on at a later date.

I'll work on it a bit more tonight.

Will - I assume that Endura will re-do the artwork for the final job? As good as my design skills are, I don't think they are "print ready" :laugh:

Will1985 said:
Yes - I can just send them the jpeg.

Anyone for socks?

Yes please - preferably white with the CycleChat banner (as seen at the top of every page!) wrapping around the top of the sock - the words on one side and the bike logo on the other - plain, simple and classy!

I'll order a few pairs (x3 ?) if the design is right!

redjedi

Über Member
dmoan said:
Yes please - preferably white with the CycleChat banner (as seen at the top of every page!) wrapping around the top of the sock - the words on one side and the bike logo on the other - plain, simple and classy!

I'll order a few pairs (x3 ?) if the design is right!

Anyone elso want to have a go, or am I waking up the GIMP again ;)

redjedi said:
Anyone elso want to have a go, or am I waking up the GIMP again ;)

Sorry Red - count me out. I can barely describe what I mean, never mind design or draw it!

redjedi

Über Member
I'll do some black socks but I'm not sure about white ones.

I'll do them if you can prove you have white shoes to go with them.
Black shoes with white socks :ohmy: even I know that's a fashion faux pas and I am Mr Unfashionable

redjedi

Über Member
Finally pulled my socks up ;)

Cap with new wording on back and stripes on sides

CCcap2amend3-1.jpg

White socks

*cancelled

Black socks (all black, not panels as shown)

*cancelled

Changes and suggestions welcome as usual.

Top Bottom