1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quality Street Personality Type

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by ransos, 2 Jan 2008.

1. ransos

ransos Usual suspect

No doubt many of you will have been subjected to profiling such as Belbin or Myers-Briggs, in order to make management and HR look like they've achieved something. But could we adopt a simpler tactic, based on one's favourite Quality Street?

Having just raided the dregs of the communal office tin, I can announce that the least favourite are toffee pennies and noisette triangles. On the upside, these are my two favourites, so the Christmas gluttony can continue. On the downside, it's quite apparent that my face doesn't fit, and it's time to look for a new job.

Do I need to get out more?

2. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

yes

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

No-one likes the toffee pennies but everyone likes the green triangles. So you and your colleagues are all freaks and should sack each other immediately.

4. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

My bill will be in the post shortly. xx(

5. OP
    OP
    ransos

ransos Usual suspect

;)

6. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

To:

Ransos Associates Ltd

Item - Conduct confectionary based staff profiling exercise and rationalise workforce based on analysis of same.

Fees - Green triangles to the value of Al Gore's energy bill

Prompt consideration of this invoice would be greatly appreciated

7. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral Staff Member

I think I should delay putting the name of my favourite Quality Street choccie until I am absolutely certain that Domtyler is out of the Country. xx(

8. girofan

girofan New Member

This is definately a job for CONSULTANTS!
    You don't think your two-pennerth counts for anything do you ransos?
    Know your place.

9. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

The triangles are great, you work with serious wierdos

10. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Strawberry creams are the best followed by orange creams then its the choccie cigars, toffee pennies and the green triangles you can keep the rest esp the nut in caramel with the purple wrapper.

11. longers

longers Veteran

Will do, thanks xx(.

12. Plax

Plax Veteran

My favourite are the fudge, and then the coconut. After that I go for the caramel keg and strawberry one. I always leave the toffee's and green triangle's till last too!

13. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Not the Chocolate / Toffee finger, Eh ??

14. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral Staff Member

No, not that one. My favourite is the nut* in caramel in the purple wrapper. :smile: As it is also Longers fave one, we will have to talk about sharing them. I am not sure quite how to go about sharing with a Tiger tho'!;):smile:

* please do not tell domtyler

15. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Distract the Tiger and then pop the chocolate into your mouth, easy. You will however have to be a very fast runner when he realises what you've done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!