Quality Street Personality Type

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

No doubt many of you will have been subjected to profiling such as Belbin or Myers-Briggs, in order to make management and HR look like they've achieved something. But could we adopt a simpler tactic, based on one's favourite Quality Street?

Having just raided the dregs of the communal office tin, I can announce that the least favourite are toffee pennies and noisette triangles. On the upside, these are my two favourites, so the Christmas gluttony can continue. On the downside, it's quite apparent that my face doesn't fit, and it's time to look for a new job.

Do I need to get out more?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
yes

To:

User482 Associates Ltd

Item - Conduct confectionary based staff profiling exercise and rationalise workforce based on analysis of same.

Fees - Green triangles to the value of Al Gore's energy bill

Prompt consideration of this invoice would be greatly appreciated

zimzum42

Legendary Member
The triangles are great, you work with serious wierdos

mondobongo

Über Member
Strawberry creams are the best followed by orange creams then its the choccie cigars, toffee pennies and the green triangles you can keep the rest esp the nut in caramel with the purple wrapper.

Plax

Guru
My favourite are the fudge, and then the coconut. After that I go for the caramel keg and strawberry one. I always leave the toffee's and green triangle's till last too!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Elmer Fudd said:
Not the Chocolate / Toffee finger, Eh ??

No, not that one. My favourite is the nut* in caramel in the purple wrapper. :smile: As it is also Longers fave one, we will have to talk about sharing them. I am not sure quite how to go about sharing with a Tiger tho'!;):smile:

* please do not tell domtyler

Keith Oates

Janner
Distract the Tiger and then pop the chocolate into your mouth, easy. You will however have to be a very fast runner when he realises what you've done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom