Quality Street Personality Type

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
My favourites are coffee creams, which seem to have been removed from every chocolate selection. Bah.

As for personality types, I'm whatever gets left in the bottom of the tin for years on end. Probably wrapped in dull brown paper.

Yeah, I'm grumpy. Probably something to do with waking with a start this morning, having been dreaming I was in bed with Graham Norton.

OP
OP
U

User482

Arch said:
My favourites are coffee creams, which seem to have been removed from every chocolate selection. Bah.

As for personality types, I'm whatever gets left in the bottom of the tin for years on end. Probably wrapped in dull brown paper.

Yeah, I'm grumpy. Probably something to do with waking with a start this morning, having been dreaming I was in bed with Graham Norton.

Grham Norton? That is weird - probably explains your fondness for coffee creams...

Arch

Married to Night Train
User482 said:
Grham Norton? That is weird - probably explains your fondness for coffee creams...

Hmmm. I seem to remember his chat up line was something about feeling randy, but as there weren't any men around, I'd do....

Thing is, I quite enjoy Graham Norton as an entertainer, well, up to a point, but I really don't harbour any secret desire for him.

On the other hand, I have been thinking about James May a worrying amount recently. Not that I'm going off the Hampster at all (although I wish he get a haricut), but May is single at least, and he has a pilot's licence and seems sensible...

I think I better go home before I embarrass myself any further....:8:

OP
OP
U

User482

Arch said:
Hmmm. I seem to remember his chat up line was something about feeling randy, but as there weren't any men around, I'd do....

Thing is, I quite enjoy Graham Norton as an entertainer, well, up to a point, but I really don't harbour any secret desire for him.

On the other hand, I have been thinking about James May a worrying amount recently. Not that I'm going off the Hampster at all (although I wish he get a haricut), but May is single at least, and he has a pilot's licence and seems sensible...

I think I better go home before I embarrass myself any further....:8:

That's the great thing about this forum. I confess that I've been thinking too deeply about Quality Street, and in return I find out that another member has been dreaming about Graham Norton and James May. Surely it must be good for the soul.

simonali

Guru
I like the fruity creams the best coz they've got dark choc on them. Not a fan of the purple nutty one either.

I got 4 assorted bars of G&Bs for Christmas this year. No cherry, though. :smile:

Top Bottom