Quality Street Personality Type

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Elmer Fudd said:
Not the Chocolate / Toffee finger, Eh ??
Use more paper Elmer. ;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I have a slight issue which is going to skew the data...
My place of work is a nut-free factory and so nut containing confectionery such as Quality street is not permitted...

Fab Foodie said:
I have a slight issue which is going to skew the data...
My place of work is a nut-free factory and so nut containing confectionery such as Quality street is not permitted...
Are you allowed to have a poo if you've eaten a Topic?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Chuffy said:
Are you allowed to have a poo if you've eaten a Topic?
I don't know...I'll have to raise it at the next technical meeting...however, the phrase "May contain traces of nuts" might suffice!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Keith Oates said:
Distract the Tiger and then pop the chocolate into your mouth, easy. You will however have to be a very fast runner when he realises what you've done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nooo, I am still recovering from the last time that Longer's dog chased me halfway across Sweden, and BJB's dog, Kati, followed us and I ended up in a log cabin in Karlstad, Kati had not got her doggie's passport, and she took so long to get back to England that BJB had to change his avatar. ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Distract the tiger with a tin of tuna and you could probably sneak a few choccies.

I think Kati would have been peed off with being in England as her bed is in Scotland ;)

i'm more of a celebration glutton myself but if i do have a quality street, the toffee pennies are the biz. the way they stick in your teeth till you can pry them out with a lovely cup of tea!

radger

Veteran
They stopped doing my favourite, which was the peanut cracknel, and every year i am fooled and eat a horrid fudge (blue wrapper) in the mistaken belief it will be something i like
otherwise, it's the toffee ones - i think the chocolate in QS is generally nasty, so the less of it the better

Top Bottom