questions keeping me awake........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

stevenb

got-to-get-fit said:

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Jase,.....it sounds like you have insomnia like me.
I havent's slept properly for 9 days now....although last night was slightly better than the previous 8 nights.
Mind you...I can't say that the thoughts your having are the same as mine. lol.:biggrin:

IMO
1) It's just a figure of speech.
2) Because when your on the ground your perspective of the landscape is completely different as to when your high up and looking down....so it's intriguing to know.
3) Pluto wasn't as evolved in evolutionary terms. :biggrin:
4) No....you just prance around in your bones.....nobody knows it's you.....because there are no indentification marks.....unless the dentist who's in heaven checks your teeth first. :biggrin:
5) They must have a fan base of at least 6,823,417 people to be considered worthy of assascination.

Hope this helps you sleep better.
Steve

stevenb said:
Jase,.....it sounds like you have insomnia like me.
I havent's slept properly for 9 days now....although last night was slightly better than the previous 8 nights.
Mind you...I can't say that the thoughts your having are the same as mine. lol.:biggrin:

IMO
1) It's just a figure of speech.
2) Because when your on the ground your perspective of the landscape is completely different as to when your high up and looking down....so it's intriguing to know.
3) Pluto wasn't as evolved in evolutionary terms. :biggrin:
4) No....you just prance around in your bones.....nobody knows it's you.....because there are no indentification marks.....unless the dentist who's in heaven checks your teeth first. :biggrin:
5) They must have a fan base of at least 6,823,417 people to be considered worthy of assascination.

Hope this helps you sleep better.
Steve

WoooHooo, I have only another 6,823,413 to go!

Brock

got-to-get-fit said:

You're IN a movie in the same way that you're IN a television programme. The TV programme is ON the television, as is everything that's IN the programme. You're IN a movie that's ON the cinema screen, at which point you'll be ON the screen. You might be IN a movie that you've illegally downloaded and re-encoded to play on your PSP, at which point you'll be IN the movie ON the PSP, quite possibly ON the train but IN the carriage.

Brock

got-to-get-fit said:

Because there's always a chance that there'll be some roof top nude sun bathing going on.

Brock

got-to-get-fit said:

No. You get stuck wearing the clothes you died in. Want to reconsider the fluorescent Lycra and funny helmet?

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
In Germany programmes, flims etc are IN the TV or radio, which is quite logical when you think about it. It's started to creep into my English and now I sometimes say "in the radio" but I haven't got round to "in the telly" yet.

Bigtallfatbloke

The big question in my mind when i cant sleep is...

Why cant I sleep?

atbman

Veteran
Bigtallfatbloke said:
The big question in my mind when i cant sleep is...

Why cant I sleep?

Obviously, because you can't stop thinking about why you can't sleep. The answer would be also be obvious to you if you weren't in a state of sleep deprivation which has a deleterious effect on your ability to think.

Try counting socks or coathangers

Top Bottom