Questions you'd like answering, regardless of how trivial they may seem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The okie cokie. Is it REALLY what it's all about?

the depositing and withdrawal of limbs :okay:

Chislenko

Veteran
Mental Health Issues!

Girl in the pub tonight, used to be hard working now tells me she has Mental Health Issues and the government (yes you and me) pay for everything.

She didn't look to have any Mental Health Issues to me as she was downing her shots!

Does my head in, at 66 I am still paying tax for these wasters.

No bleeding hearts please, these people are taking the Michael.

Jameshow

Veteran
Mental Health Issues!

Girl in the pub tonight, used to be hard working now tells me she has Mental Health Issues and the government (yes you and me) pay for everything.

She didn't look to have any Mental Health Issues to me as she was downing her shots!

Over 6 months I might see 75 new patients and perhaps 1 will be as you describe someone who could work but doesn't and knows how to play the system.

Chislenko

Veteran
Over 6 months I might see 75 new patients and perhaps 1 will be as you describe someone who could work but doesn't and knows how to play the system.

Sorry mate, don't buy it, mental health is the new bad back.

Unfortunately those few are the ones who 'people passing by' notice - and for some reason they are also the ones who like to boast about their perverse prowess.
Not the poor souls crouched in a corner shaking in fear, those who struggle to get through even part of a day without breaking down into a panic attack and those who have conditions which are unstable, or poorly controlled by drugs, or for which the available drugs result in serious, even life-altering side effects. Never mind those who simply can't face the next day and what it will, or might, bring, and so just ... decide not to meet the next day. Ever again.
So-called 'benefit cheats' - of all types - are, in the greater scheme of things, vanishingly-few and even the government audit office reckoned that the amount 'lost' in fraudulent claims is a very small percentage of the total paid out, and in any case is considerably outweighed by people failing to claim benefits to which they are fully entitled.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Mental Health Issues!

Do tell us all what someone with mental health issues is supposed to look like....

Top Bottom