quick question... how much weight can i put in a small hatchback?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
I am feeling too fat, and I weigh 87 kg. Mind you, I only have the core and upper body strength of a scrawny 12 year old boy.
That's my target weight :laugh:

But... you are about 10-12 cm taller than us! :okay:
Not my fault you're tiny :becool:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not my fault you're tiny :becool:

As I tell people... "I used to be tall"!

They ask if I have shrunk? Nope - the general population have got taller - a lot taller! I used to stand at the back of assembly at school with my equally tall (1.86 m/6' 1") mate, both of us staring over the heads of the short kids. Nowadays, we would be standing in the middle somewhere with you lanky buggers staring down at the backs of our heads! :wacko:

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

si_c

Guru
As I tell people... "I used to be tall"!

They ask if I have shrunk? Nope - the general population have got taller - a lot taller! I used to stand at the back of assembly at school with my equally tall (1.86 m/6' 1") mate, both of us staring over the heads of the short kids. Nowadays, we would be standing in the middle somewhere with you lanky buggers staring down at the backs of our heads! :wacko:

Ah, the sweet sweet taste of bitterness :laugh:

Two bags where the front passenger would be, six bags on the back seat, and two in the boot. Just make sure you load it evenly as others have said.

I'd have 4 in front passenger area (2 footwell 2 seat?), and remaining six across back seats, 88kg in front is relatively normal human and 2 x 3 (of 66kg) in rear is light human loading. But 'my way' has that weight inside the wheelbase, makes for better handling, full 220 just in boot is a massive cantilever load, making for very light steering...
The talk of 110kg being normal is my sort of big boned propaganda, or folk who are 6'10" tall, or athletes as we all are :whistle:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'd have 4 in front passenger area (2 footwell 2 seat?), and remaining six across back seats, 88kg in front is relatively normal human and 2 x 3 (of 66kg) in rear is light human loading. But 'my way' has that weight inside the wheelbase, makes for better handling, full 220 just in boot is a massive cantilever load, making for very light steering...
The talk of 110kg being normal is my sort of big boned propaganda, or folk who are 6'10" tall, or athletes as we all are :whistle:

Fair point about the two bags in the back.

Top Bottom