Raleigh Ken Higgins Trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dick Kite

Regular
Hi - have completed my trike conversion. It’s a Ken Higgins Trike kit on a 70’s Raleigh (25” frame). It’s a bit of a homage to Ray Booty (if anyone out there remembers him - he was a phenomenal rider in the 50s/60s, Nottingham-based and multiple BBAR record holder as well as winning the 58 Commonwealth Games Road Race in Cardiff. He was sponsored by Raleigh and held trike records as well as his many on two wheels). Hope this is of interest. Incidentally, having last tried to ride a trike 53 years ago - the sensation now is no better so I’ll be selling the trike!

Attachments

• FC919E76-F3FD-4D7A-8690-620A20BF3EBF.jpeg
    FC919E76-F3FD-4D7A-8690-620A20BF3EBF.jpeg
    380.6 KB · Views: 61
D

Deleted member 1258

Hi - have completed my trike conversion. It’s a Ken Higgins Trike kit on a 70’s Raleigh (25” frame). It’s a bit of a homage to Ray Booty (if anyone out there remembers him - he was a phenomenal rider in the 50s/60s, Nottingham-based and multiple BBAR record holder as well as winning the 58 Commonwealth Games Road Race in Cardiff. He was sponsored by Raleigh and held trike records as well as his many on two wheels). Hope this is of interest. Incidentally, having last tried to ride a trike 53 years ago - the sensation now is no better so I’ll be selling the trike!

That looks lovely

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Very Nice. :becool:

Are you selling it ?

Top Bottom