Raleigh M-Trax Road bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone own a Raleigh M-Trax road bike? I have one from probably early 90's and have seen one for sale in the past. Every time you talk about M-Trax people talk about mountain bikes. I thought I'd ask if there's any of their road bikes out there still being used?

BTW mine is only a 4000R IIRC. It has the 300 exage groupset and brakes. Original derailleurs, shifters, downtime shifters (just a kid, couldn't afford the next model up that had integrated brake levers and shifters as they'd not long come out IIRC), etc. Mint condition but unroadworthy because the steerer needs a bit of adjusting / fixing that's beyond my comfort zone.

BTW does anyone know where I can get a set of Shimano pedals or lookalikes to the original spec ones? I snapped the plastic part of the clips that goes over the top of the toe and takes the straps. I think this part can be replaced as it's held on my a few screws.

Anyway, any other old M-Trax road bike owners? What model do you have and what's it like? Do you still ride it?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We need pics of the bike please @Time Waster and pedal so we can help find you some

Jimm11

well over 20 years still going....

Attachments

• DSC_1752.jpg
    DSC_1752.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 18
Top Bottom