Random ideas for new events.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was at a (non cycling related) event, at the weekend. There were a few side show things going on, possibly the most random, yet strangely entertaining of which, was geese herding. That's right, using a border collie, to herd a gaggle of geese around an obstacle course, consisting of miniature fences and pens :laugh:.It got me thinking about new random spectator events, that could be invented :smile:.What would you invent?

TVC

Celebrity Arse kicking. Round up some D-list celebrities and kick their arses everytime one of them tries to make out they are special.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was at a (non cycling related) event, at the weekend. There were a few side show things going on, possibly the most random, yet strangely entertaining of which, was geese herding. That's right, using a border collie, to herd a gaggle of geese around an obstacle course, consisting of miniature fences and pens :laugh:.It got me thinking about new random spectator events, that could be invented :smile:.What would you invent?

Cyclist herding, the team who is round up by @colly the fastest wins a cake

Inner city sumo.
..10 guesses as to which bbc series you've been watching recently.

Smell my cheese you mother.

surfdude

Veteran
have a really big tank and drive around cutting up van and car drivers and when they stop and complain get the biggest polar bear to step out of the tank and have a good growl at them . the first 1 to post it on youtube wins

Top Bottom