RANT!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
GordyFaeEdinburgh said:
You think they're all really bored then?

Who? I think you must be.

Bman

Guru
Hang on m8....

Joe24 said:
...Im going to be keeping my head down today...

Shouldn’t you (in light of these circumstances), be keeping your head down in every one of his lessons?

That said, I may not have read some of the pages of this thread since I last posted. I just saw that post (quoted) and had to ask.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Bongman said:
Hang on m8....

Shouldn’t you (in light of these circumstances), be keeping your head down in every one of his lessons?

That said, I may not have read some of the pages of this thread since I last posted. I just saw that post (quoted) and had to ask.

No, i have been.
What i ment was, im going to be even more invisable.
Well, i was anyway. He just sat there for the whole lesson with a big grin on his face, and muttered a few things but i couldnt hear what he said. But probably werent anything about what had happened.

Bman

Guru
My post earlier may have seemed a bit anarchic. But *I* wasnt :ohmy:. It was a geography teacher in my experience too.

She didnt like me, I knew it from the start (my first lesson with her). Ok, I was a bit of a joker, but never the most disruptive. She used to do things like pick on me when I was not paying attention or didn’t know the answer. On the days where I was being the model pupil, she would ignore me or never choose me to answer a question I had a good answer for.

I countered this by pretending I wasnt paying attention when she was about to ask a question, and even putting my hand up if I didnt know the answer to her questions! And it worked! Suffice to say that wasnt the only "mind game" we had going. This then ended up with her shouting out at me "<real name> you, you, c**t!". The whole class burst into laughter. She stormed out.

Morale of this story, learn to deal with him. You will meet people like this all your life. And you need to keep your cool and learn to live with them, or work the situation the way you want it.

More importantly, do you want your geography qualification? If yes, live with it.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Bongman said:
My post earlier may have seemed a bit anarchic. But *I* wasnt :ohmy:. It was a geography teacher in my experience too.

She didnt like me, I knew it from the start (my first lesson with her). Ok, I was a bit of a joker, but never the most disruptive. She used to do things like pick on me when I was not paying attention or didn’t know the answer. On the days where I was being the model pupil, she would ignore me or never choose me to answer a question I had a good answer for.

I countered this by pretending I wasnt paying attention when she was about to ask a question, and even putting my hand up if I didnt know the answer to her questions! And it worked! Suffice to say that wasnt the only "mind game" we had going. This then ended up with her shouting out at me "<real name> you, you, c**t!". The whole class burst into laughter. She stormed out.

Morale of this story, learn to deal with him. You will meet people like this all your life. And you need to keep your cool and learn to live with them, or work the situation the way you want it.

More importantly, do you want your geography qualification? If yes, live with it.

:biggrin::laugh::biggrin:
Unfortunatly, if i did that, i would probably be sent out.
Theres no hands up, he just asks whoever.
He asked me 2 things today just out of the blue. Not sure why. But, due to my bit of sleep and me being tired the easy question that i do actually know, i couldnt answer.
Urbanisation. I ****ing know that aswell, but when he asked me my brain was just dead:sad:
I do want this qualification, but was more tempted to jack it all in today.
However, my GF is going to a good uni, and it wouldnt look so good if someone says to her, "oh, what does your BF do" and she says "hes just cycling at the moment, looking for a job/apprentiship"
(shes in the year above)
I said to management about the other teacher calling up today, and he said it seems motivated by the other teacher.
My mum is fed up of this photography teacher, and is going to tell him that as he is the teacher, then he should sort it out. My dad wants to ask him if hes cleared the talking with the other teacher first:laugh:
They want me out i think, or at least one teacher does, and him speaking to the other and lieing has made the other one want to call up home.

Bman

Guru
I understand your situation. I see a bit of myself in you at that age. Maybe its just the geography teacher thing. I dunno.

I feel different now becuase I have to work/deal with idiots and layabouts daily. Luckily most are intelligent people I can work well with and also get on with.

I put up with it now because I want to keep my job. It pays well and frankly, I enjoy it. I can understand why you have little patience with it at school.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Bongman said:
I understand your situation. I see a bit of myself in you at that age. Maybe its just the geography teacher thing. I dunno.

I feel different now becuase I have to work/deal with idiots and layabouts daily. Luckily most are intelligent people I can work well with and also get on with.

I put up with it now because I want to keep my job. It pays well and frankly, I enjoy it. I can understand why you have little patience with it at school.

Id love to have the teacher call me a **** then storm out:laugh:
Might have to do some clever thinking.
I doubt it will work though, hes one of those people that will annoy someone, start an arguement, raise his voice abit, then when the other person raises their voice, talk normally then ask why you are shouting, and be a cocky sod.
My mum said we have to wait to see what other complaints have come up and see what happens.

Noodley

Joe24 said:
Hes Jewish, isnt he?:biggrin:

No he's a Nazi. :sad:

And contributing to the deaths of millions in Africa and the continued persecution of several million more minorities around the world.
The twat.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Noodley said:
No he's a Nazi. :biggrin:

And contributing to the deaths of millions in Africa and the continued persecution of several million more minorities around the world.
The twat.

Noodley, i cant remember seeing you mich at the moment on here? Have you been on?

Top Bottom