RANT!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Apparently my language was atroshus(spelling?) when i left the room because i was swearing at him!!:tongue::laugh::rolleyes:
Or at least, thats what he has told a member of management(the one i went to see after it had happened)
This member of management has said the same as whats been put on here. He said its a clash of personalities due to me having a big personality and not wanting to back down on things, and him sort of being the same.
He told me get the qualifications and do it all, keeping me head down, and then write him a letter at the end:laugh:
He then told me what the teacher had said about me swearing, which i told him was a complete lie, and told him what he had said to people when he went looking for me.
Unfortunatly for him, there were 3 other people in the class room that heard him tell me to leave, and know that i didnt swear at all when i left.
No point in giving him any abuse because i knew that would just come back at me later on(IE now) so just left the room.
The good thing, is my other geography teacher that is fine, is going to see the person that does the time tabels(also the guy ive spoken to about this) to see if she can just teach us next year, so we dont have the teacher that has some problems with me.
Its been said that i do the same amount of homework as the rest of the students in the class(some dont turn up to his lessons much, one of them goes to one of his 2 lessons a week and never does any homework!)
So, im waiting to see what happens with it over the next few days. Hes been spoken to once(this morning) and after the person that spoke to him found out about this little lie he has told, and the other one, he is going to delve deeper.
The teacher has also done his normal thing when i do anything, which is to go to every one of my teachers, tell them what happened and find out more, like if i do homework for them ect. Which does pretty much annoy me, and i said that to the person from management because he seems to do this every time something happens. But ive been told not to worry too much about this, hes just going to find out what im like in other lessons. Just seems strange that he always goes around to ask them. But never mind.
Lesson with him on friday, not looking forward to it. From when stuff has happened before, its been pretty dodgy between me and him. He once tried to take the piss because after he had tried very hard to get me into trouble, but failed, he ended up calling me a dick head and a retard. I told my mum and she phoned in wanting to know why. He then tried to(and sometimes still does) take the piss saying when anything happens i go crying to my mum.
So im guessing hes going to be after a reaction from me on friday, which is something he wont get. Or he might just try and take the piss or be cocky(he is very cocky, and says some things which gives the impression he is untouchable)
Ive done his homework and had it put into his pigeon hole for him to recieve.

Bloody hell:eek: Long and boring!!!!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Now you just have to not rise to the bait...not easy I know and hope the time table changes come about.

Sometimes I do wonder about the teachers they employ ... there is a temporary one at my youngest school who has done a number of things, including one time directly affecting my child, where they had a class treat taken away for bad behaviour - fair enough, and instead had to write something instead all afternoon. At the end of the afternoon he took all their work and put it in the bin. My daughter had not been involved in the original bad behaviour so to see her work thrown away made her very cross. I did complain on that occasion and he was made to apologise to the class.

That's just an example of his behaviour, other parents have complained about how he supervises the class on school trips - why do they continue to employ him.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

At my junior school we had a guy, Mr Larkin was his name. Used to come every day on a motor bike.
He has his little class mates, but he was a right idiot. He would shout if the room got messy when it was wet play time and we had to stay inside. he would say hed shout so loud the roof would go off, and make everyone get cleaning.
He would keep us in at breaks, and have us just sat in silence until he said we could go, and would often do this at dinner aswell.
He would shout at individuals and pick on some.
he also had a black bag hanging on a cupboard. Books you had filled up were put in there, and other bits of work. Then that was thrown out.
We were told he was off ill, then that he wouldnt be able to return due to the illness, when in reality, due to the amount of complaints he was to leave.
He was a stand in for the teacher we had who was on baby leave.
Oh, he also shouted at me one morning for going into the class room and hanging up my bag. It was one of the mornings when it was the world cup and the school put on the England games because they were in the mornings.
I walked in and went to hang up my bag and he had a right moan. He was in there on his own, and i dont think he was doing anything.
Probably having a fiddle and annoyed a kid had come in and he had to stop.

The teacher i have a problem with now doesnt get bothered by being suspended, and has often been abit violent to pupils.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

:ohmy::angry::eek::angry:xx(
****ing **** of a teacher
Apparently everyone else in the class always do their homework, and this was the first time they had forgotten to do it. And also i had gone out swearing, and everyone else would just back me up because they are my friends.
(My mum just spoke to the member of management on the phone)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
wooo saaaa....

Failing the Bonj school of faux sexual harrassment charges, your best bet is to piss him off with niceness... try it, just once or twice, be the proverbial angel in class yes sir no sir three bags full sir, the lot.

See what happens, if he is as big a tw*t as you say it will be killing him inside.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Wigsie said:
wooo saaaa....

Failing the Bonj school of faux sexual harrassment charges, your best bet is to piss him off with niceness... try it, just once or twice, be the proverbial angel in class yes sir no sir three bags full sir, the lot.

See what happens, if he is as big a tw*t as you say it will be killing him inside.

I think i have been since Feb by pretty much doing this.
Friday will be a bad lesson, but as soon as he says anything, im off to see managment again.
The person reckomended this today when they phoned up, and my mum has said the same.
Hes going to try i think.
My mum wont write a written complaint, but all these ones over the phone and me complaining are being logged. My mum says this is the way that it has to be done with the complaints really.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Thats fair enough, the other thing you can do is make a note of everything 'out of order' he says/does include everything, time, date etc

That way next time you are called to have a meeting instead of the ramblings of a petulant school boy (no offence but this is how some will see it) you have times dates and quotes to reference and your point of view will be listened to a little bit more. I have done it in the past, it also helps you stay calm as you have plenty of ammunition and a written plan.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

Wigsie said:
Thats fair enough, the other thing you can do is make a note of everything 'out of order' he says/does include everything, time, date etc

That way next time you are called to have a meeting instead of the ramblings of a petulant school boy (no offence but this is how some will see it) you have times dates and quotes to reference and your point of view will be listened to a little bit more. I have done it in the past, it also helps you stay calm as you have plenty of ammunition and a written plan.

Thats what ive thought about doing, and shall probably do it.
Im pretty pissed off at the moment though(well, im pissed off inside, by the look of me im lieing back and relaxing:laugh:) because he has lied, and then denied it.
But, thats what he would of had to do. Ofcourse, the other thing he would have said knowing him is that he thought i said it. Although that would have sounded dodgy.
Id love to give up the subject, but i wouldnt be able to pick up another subject i could do with geography.
Im hoping my other geography teacher can take over the lessons though. Shes pretty annoyed with it aswell because its making me miss out on the learning.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't know about the legality of it...:smile: but would it be possible to tape a lesson using your phone in your pocket. I know Mr Summerdays uses his to record some meetings though its on the desk - only to be used in the last resort as a back up to the fact you are not lying about what he/you said. Plus it might remind you to behave well:biggrin:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

milo said:
Try having one as a mother.

My mum is a higher level teaching assistant, and she does teach classes, so i have:eek:
This is at junior level though, but will sometimes slip into teacher mode when ive done something wrong, which doesnt help much.

OP
OP
J

Joe24

summerdays said:
I don't know about the legality of it...:smile: but would it be possible to tape a lesson using your phone in your pocket. I know Mr Summerdays uses his to record some meetings though its on the desk - only to be used in the last resort as a back up to the fact you are not lying about what he/you said. Plus it might remind you to behave well:biggrin:

I could do that. Not sure of how legal it is either. I could leave it out on the desk aswell, but recording an hour lesson each time will be abit boring, and maybe pointless.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You are allowed phones in school... my daughters school says no and they get confiscated if seen but they realise that they all have them. If however I see texts being sent during school hours I will remove the phone myself.

You don't have to save the lesson or listen to it - though it could be useful to hear it again, unless anything does happen.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Its a good idea get a dictaphone and leave it on the desk for "revision" purposes, will act as a visual detterent and he will behave and be nice for the tape.

Top Bottom