RANT!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Suspending the teacher wont work.
A member of senior management talking to the teacher wont work, neither will the head teracher talking to him.
Theres a few things he has said, which he shouldnt have, which is abit worrying:wacko:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Hmm takes me back a few weeks ... I made a mistake and admitted it... (forgot to turn up for a meeting that had been re-arranged multiple times hence the diary mix up), and ended up having to apologise. Unusually the bloke on the end of the phone didn't take it very well and ranted at me for about 5 - 10 mins about wasting his time etc. I just had to take it and suggest an alternative time at his convenience (re-arrange my diary) and offer my apologies again - it was MY fault. At the meeting he was absolutely fine - presumably had calmed down by then but I hadn't given him any other things to complain about.

Bman

Guru
Sounds like the best way to deal with him is to be untouchable.

Do everything your supposed to do and try not to slip up.

Hopefully he will slip up first.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
In which case, if nothing can be done then I would go to the other geography teacher and ask for some extra work/reading material for the half of the course other than they teach for over the summer to improve your grades. When the other teacher is asked what is Joe like they'll say he's all right, infact he asked me about some ideas for improving his grades and seems very serious about doing it. If the topic of kicking you out of geography comes up this will go heavily in your favour.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Wigsie said:
Merely suggesting that 'some' posters may have not read the thread or are just trying towind you up, I am on your side, honesty is the best policy.

Some posters might, thanks to the usual style and tone of his posts, and lack of interest in grammar, spelling or punctuation,have got the impression that Joe would be rather hard work to teach anything to...

karen.488walker

I had a few problems with a few teachers. One liked to be everyone's mate and have a laugh at people's expense. When I did it back to him he didn't like it. Personality clashes do happen with teachers. They are practice for real life when you have to work with real self-gratification artists who control your job/pay/mortgage/food on the table. Oil your skin and think of water off a ducks back. Will send him doolally and you'll get out with what you want. (after all my probs and then dating a teacher I then went on to be a teacher, people in education can be incredibly small minded)

montage

God Almighty
Joe......winding people up???

NO WAY....it can't possibly happen?

I am absolutely sure that you don't muck around or get on his nerves at all ;)

Talking of geography teachers...I have one who is like an unexploded bomb. She goes from being all nice and supported to the most irrational bitch ever. The way to do it is to just be untouchable...there is no point pursuing an ongoing argument with a teacher, as at the end of the day, the headmaster is more likely to back the teacher than you. The teacher may get a slap on the wrist, but you will have an aggrovated teacher to deal with for the rest of your time at college - which is only 1 year....which really isn't a long time.

montage

God Almighty
In every walk of life there will be tossers in positions of power over you. If you spend time complaining about how much these guys are tossers, you will be complaining about tossers forever.

Bman

Guru
Actually it was a goegraphy teacher who once said this to me in front of the whole class (30ish):

"Bongman, you.... you.... C**t!!!"

(she obviously used my real name though ;))

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Arch said:
Some posters might, thanks to the usual style and tone of his posts, and lack of interest in grammar, spelling or punctuation,have got the impression that Joe would be rather hard work to teach anything to...

Tut tut! :wacko::laugh:

He is a young lad and some of the elitist academic snobs on here should give him a break... not as if their sh*t doesn't stink from time to time. ;)

montage said:
In every walk of life there will be tossers in positions of power over you. If you spend time complaining about how much these guys are tossers, you will be complaining about tossers forever.

:smile::ohmy::ohmy: Uncle Monty is talking sense!

*Feeling dizzy..... may.... faint*

:biggrin::laugh:

montage

God Almighty
Wigsie said:
Tut tut! :wacko::laugh:

He is a young lad and some of the elitist academic snobs on here should give him a break... not as if their sh*t doesn't stink from time to time. ;)

:smile::ohmy::ohmy: Uncle Monty is talking sense!

:biggrin::laugh:

tosser

montage

God Almighty
Wigsie said:
He is a young lad
and some of the elitist academic snobs on here should give him a break... not as if their sh*t doesn't stink from time to time. ;)
:biggrin::ohmy::ohmy: Uncle Monty is talking sense!

:wacko::laugh:

Uh Oh

Top Bottom