RANT!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Best way to manage this is to prove him wrong - get on with it, get a good result and when you see him some time later, he'll have to eat his words.

TBH, you have it all to come young man.....the work place can be hellish sometimes. I've had some major clashes with folk (as you do) - more them pulling a fast one (one boss I'd smash in the face if I saw him today).... in more than one occasion I've got up and left (the job).....

Mostly it's office politics, just dodge the lot and stay clear.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bongman said:
Actually it was a goegraphy teacher who once said this to me in front of the whole class (30ish):

"Bongman, you.... you.... C**t!!!"

(she obviously used my real name though ;))

..and was she right?:wacko:

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Arch said:
Some posters might, thanks to the usual style and tone of his posts, and lack of interest in grammar, spelling or punctuation,have got the impression that Joe would be rather hard work to teach anything to...

Im with Wigsie on this, stop being an academist elitist snob and give me a break. So i dont have the best grammer, spelling and punctuation:rolleyes:
Im alright to teach actually(well i think so) because ill listen.
However, i can also be a right bugger to have in lesson because ill have a chat and a laugh.
In this teachers lesson, i did have to concentrate completely and do the work, due to the fact that there was a problem before.

The main problem is Montage, is that he was a cock before when i was abit of a cock to him. But this time, i wasnt a cock, but he decided to kick me out.

Gromit

Über Member
Joe24, you have a lifetime to learn even if you don't get your A-levels this time around, there will always be other opportunities to study.

There is always far too much pressure put onto a youngster to go to college, then to University, You have good parents who want to support you through it ether way. Have you thought about doing your A-levels at your local college? I know that you have lots of friends at school, however if you don't get on with your geography teacher, it could really mess things up big time.

Its only about 3 more weeks to the end of term, just try and get through it best you can. ;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Or you could along Bonj's trail of thought do that scene fromfight club and kick the crap out yourself in his office!

OP
OP
J

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Wigsie said:
Or you could along Bonj's trail of thought do that scene fromfight club and kick the crap out yourself in his office!

Sounds like a good diea to me.
And if Bonj reccomends it, then it must be!:biggrin::sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Less Bonj knocking...I have met him - sound fella, he likes winding folk up.......and get's results...............and he's not a kid.........

Joe24..hang on in till you go to Uni or go to work - this guy still thinks he's at secondary school.........

Wigsie

Nincompoop
fossyant said:
Less Bonj knocking...I have met him - sound fella, he likes winding folk up.......and get's results...............and he's not a kid.........

Joe24..hang on in till you go to Uni or go to work - this guy still thinks he's at secondary school.........

??? we were not knocking him fossypants... Relax. :biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
And I just voted for him to live next door to me!

Thats the second time you have not read a post properly and accused me of something wrongly fossypants. :biggrin::ohmy:

Top Bottom