Rapha Festive 500. Anyone doing it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
^_^^_^

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I`m in. Got an imperial ton in on Monday and plan to do another this weekend, I`ll then get out on the 1st on January for my first qualifying ride for the 2019 CC ICaM Challenge.

Hoping to do it in 3 rides, but I might do a small leg spinner on Friday for breakfast to knock a few miles off.

13 rider

Guru
I`m in. Got an imperial ton in on Monday and plan to do another this weekend, I`ll then get out on the 1st on January for my first qualifying ride for the 2019 CC ICaM Challenge.

Hoping to do it in 3 rides, but I might do a small leg spinner on Friday for breakfast to knock a few miles off.
You now it's Xmas Eve to new year's eve ?

Ivo

My attempt to get it done in one go went up in smoke. Last week I did a 200 audax under hard conditions. This one was still in my legs. No power and a nagging headwind for the first 160k. Then some proper Flemish hills territory. By the time I arrived at the Zelzate service station I was 1h30 behind schedule and seriously knackerd. I spent far too much time there eating and warming up. That was really needed as halfway between Zelzate and Antwerp the energy drink in my thermobottles had turned to slush. My food was frozen solid. I slogged on to Antwerp, reaching the town 3 hours behind schedule. Time to call it a day because I have to work tomorrow. I decided us the southernly wind and cycle to Breda railway station. Ended there with 366k on Strava.

Top Bottom