Rapha Let Down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Back to customer service. If the advert said December, and it arrived a little late, oh well. If something says it won't be out for a while, I'll usually buy something else.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I've got a Rapha cap - all black, understated. Must say it's rather good. But then, it was a freebie ^_^.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Back to customer service. If the advert said December, and it arrived a little late, oh well. If something says it won't be out for a while, I'll usually buy something else.
to be honest tho fossy it was a few days at the most - my email said it would arrive monday 16th and i got it thursday 12th

the original description said it would be delivered early december if i remember correctly

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
to be honest tho fossy it was a few days at the most - my email said it would arrive monday 16th and i got it thursday 12th

the original description said it would be delivered early december if i remember correctly

I was referring to the OP. If you are happy to wait till December then that's fine, the OP was aware of this, so if it's a week late, no big deal. So Rapha haven't exactly failed their customer service at all.

"Rapha advertised this back in September not saying that it would not be delivered until December in the online shop"

And it was !

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I was referring to the OP. If you are happy to wait till December then that's fine, the OP was aware of this, so if it's a week late, no big deal. So Rapha haven't exactly failed their customer service at all.

"Rapha advertised this back in September not saying that it would not be delivered until December in the online shop"

And it was !
not in my eyes no - but we are all different i suppose

U

User169

Rapha customer service has been fine for me the only time I've had a problem. I let some gift vouchers go past the use by date, but they honoured them no questions asked.

BRounsley

Über Member
I was shipped a rain jacket without the little bag. A couple of emails later I was given a 20% off voucher which I was happy with. I found the customer service decent but it has a small company feel about it. I think this is good and bad.

Maybe it’s because I’m a survivor of the shell suite generation, but one mans dull is another mans classic design.

The clothes aren’t made of unicorn tears so it’s up to an individual to justify the cost over quality. I acquired a DHB merino base layer, it is nowhere near as good as my Rapha ones and at 2/3 the price I believe the DHB top is poor value and the more expensive Rapha are good value for money.

Top Bottom