Rapha Let Down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Llan Giant

Regular
Does any one else have a problem with the new Rapha 'named' long sleeve jersey? Rapha advertised this back in September not saying that it would not be delivered until December in the online shop. Not only this, I received an email to say it was going to be even later than originally planned. You could not cancel the order or do anything about it. Contacting customer service had a response of 15% off. On replying to complain that I had to spend to feel happier with the service, nothing apart from a response saying that the customer services person had to speak to a manager. This was 9th Dec. I have spent well over £1500 with Rapha over the last 12 months and have believed to this point that they really care about the customer. Has anyone else had a bad experience like this?? Is it time to drop Rapha and buy other quality goods?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i bought the same jersey - and see no reason to complain. original delivery date was first week december ( as stated within the description section of the jersey in the online shop) and it arrived in the 2nd week, but i was informed by email that this would happen, so i wasnt concerned.

The jersey is superb quality and exactly what ordered. i have also spent with the region of 1k with rapha in the last 4/5months and can't fault any of their products, delivery or service.

Also on my first purchase i received a free muset which i use for taking files too and from the office.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
What the hell are you guys doing with all your cycling clothes to need to spend over a grand in just a few months? That's crazy.
two rapha jackets cost nearly £500 add to that a jersey or two, couple of t-shirts, cap, neck gater, bib longs and socks and there is the 1k

Last edited:

jayonabike