Rapha Let Down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
Just for some balance - I bought 2 Helly Hansen base layers and they are w_ank.

OP
OP
L

Llan Giant

Regular
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. regarding the Rapha issue, when I ordered it it said that it would take longer than normal delivery. Only after order did it say December in the confirmation. it also said that you could not cancel the order as it was specially ordered and made! Hey ho, its here now and looks great. I don't wish to be a moaner, may be I am expecting too much. I do own a Defy Advanced SL and love it, especially now it has been repaired. It rides like a different bike, there must have been an issue from new. I have a pair of Aldi winter gloves and they are great, may be Rapha made and Aldi badged lol!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. regarding the Rapha issue, when I ordered it it said that it would take longer than normal delivery. Only after order did it say December in the confirmation. it also said that you could not cancel the order as it was specially ordered and made! Hey ho, its here now and looks great. I don't wish to be a moaner, may be I am expecting too much. I do own a Defy Advanced SL and love it, especially now it has been repaired. It rides like a different bike, there must have been an issue from new. I have a pair of Aldi winter gloves and they are great, may be Rapha made and Aldi badged lol!
as i said in my first post - i ordered the same jersey and it definatley stated in the description that the jersey would be delivered in the first week of december. But your right the jersey is very nice and very well made indeed.

jowwy

@Llan Giant

From the rapha website

Rapha Personalised Team Sky Replica Jerseys

With Sir Bradley Wiggins taking the Tour of Britain by storm and due to popular demand, Rapha are offering another limited run of Personalised Team Sky Replica Jerseys. A stylish and comfortable jersey bearing the famous Team Sky livery, the custom version allows you to add both your name and national flag on the side panels for a unique finish. The jerseys make a perfect gift, so order now and delivery will be in December.

amaferanga

Veteran
Oh dear, personalised Sky jerseys.

jowwy

[QUOTE 2828939, member: 45"]I've seen lots of children with their own name on premiership football shirts, but not really noticed men doing it.[/quote]
Watch it in tv and then tell me you havent seen it

Oh look its dusty bin and potsy again liking a reply.

jowwy

[QUOTE 2829023, member: 45"]Watch what?[/quote]
fottball, rugby etc - loads of people of the adult variety wearing the jersey of their favourite teams with names on the back

but i'm out of this conversation - if you don't like it - hit the ignore button

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 2829059, member: 45"]Grown men with their own names on the back of football shirts? I suppose it's more likely to happen at matches, but its likely to bring a different response there than on the High St.[/quote]

I have seen some - usually found with a mouthfull of pie and a rather rotund shape.

jowwy

Says the man with 2 Rahpa tops that throws his dummy out when somneone dares question the purchase.
The quote is about me BHP no one else - and who said i had 2 rapha jerseys, i believe i said that i had spent circa 1k on rapha items - thats a little more than 2 jerseys

and no dummys were thrown from my pram, and no PM's were publicly posted. Enjoy your Xmas

Top Bottom