Rapha Let Down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
42 @jowwy I think you will find or are you ignoring the Intercontinental Cup and the Club World Cup, oh and I haven't even thought about the Charity Shield. :tongue: Interesting when I go to Brazil which is pretty often ask any one in the street about British football and without prompting the answer is Manchester United. ;)

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
All-time-English-major-trophies-to-22.4.13.jpg

not according to this @Hacienda71 liverpool have also won 3 european super cups that arent on the list cause they are classed as one off games - so that would make it 44 for liverpool

Last edited:

jowwy

42 @jowwy I think you will find or are you ignoring the Intercontinental Cup and the Club World Cup, oh and I haven't even thought about the Charity Shield. :tongue: Interesting when I go to Brazil which is pretty often ask any one in the street about British football and without prompting the answer is Manchester United. ;)
thats only because they are the current champions - if you went there 20years ago, they wouldn't have even known who manchester united was

but thats for another conversation entirely

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
That doesn't show World Club trophies of which Liverpool have errrrr none......:giggle:

It is not far short of twenty years since I started going to Brazil. Older people there referring to Bobby Charlton and George Best ain't anything to do with United's recent success. :tongue:

OP
OP
L

Llan Giant

Regular
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. regarding the Rapha issue, when I ordered it it said that it would take longer than normal delivery. Only after order did it say December in the confirmation. it also said that you could not cancel the order as it was specially ordered and made! Hey ho, its here now and looks great. I don't wish to be a moaner, may be I am expecting too much. I do own a Defy Advanced SL and love it, especially now it has been repaired. It rides like a different bike, there must have been an issue from new. I have a pair of Aldi winter gloves and they are great, may be Rapha made and Aldi badged lol!
ok guys, point taken, I must have missed the December bit. Anyway, as you said jowwy, it is a nice shirt and a good one for my boxing day ride! Interesting threads though. I really like Rapha stuff but this opinion is clearly not everyone's opinion.

jowwy

ok guys, point taken, I must have missed the December bit. Anyway, as you said jowwy, it is a nice shirt and a good one for my boxing day ride! Interesting threads though. I really like Rapha stuff but this opinion is clearly not everyone's opinion.
Just remember the 3 rules of cycle chat

Rule 1: enjoy cycling

Rule 2: never admit to liking or purchasing rapha clothing

Rule 3: enjoy cycling.

Peteaud

Veteran
Not too impressed with my latest Rapha purchase, waterproof bag, cost me £20 on Ebay hope I've not been done :whistle: :tongue:
View attachment 34682

£20, it will be a fake for that, propa ones go for £60 minimum. :whistle:

400bhp

Guru
Rule 5: don't expect everyone to agree with you, be that what you have bought or your opinion on stuff.

Top Bottom