Rate this 1997 Toyota sports car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

presta

Guru
I'll have one of these, thanks

7676.jpg

Jody

Stubborn git
If it was mine, I'd use some Autosol on those chrome exhausts to buff them up to a blingy finish!

View attachment 691339

Dot 3 brake fluid. Loads easier than polishing.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Dot 3 brake fluid. Loads easier than polishing.

Use with extreme care:

TARGET ORGAN EFFECTS: Product is toxic to kidneys, liver, central nervous system and heart. Metabolic products of diethylene glycol produce acidosis and organ toxicity effects. CHRONIC EFFECTS: May cause dryness or defatting of the skin, dermatitis, or may aggravate existing skin conditions.

Drago

Legendary Member
Use with extreme care:

TARGET ORGAN EFFECTS: Product is toxic to kidneys, liver, central nervous system and heart. Metabolic products of diethylene glycol produce acidosis and organ toxicity effects. CHRONIC EFFECTS: May cause dryness or defatting of the skin, dermatitis, or may aggravate existing skin conditions.
Sounds like my ex wife's cooking.

Jody

Stubborn git
Use with extreme care:

There are warning labels like that on almost anything.

We're talking 2 or 3 drops on a bit of tissue not a few swigs

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I wouldn't call it dangerous unless consumed.

Goes without saying that you shouldn't drink brake fluid.

You wouldn't, but as I say, I was putting the info out there so others can make an informed choice.

Top Bottom