Rats the size of cats!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
These cats are extremely concerned about your hunting skills, so they bring something to help you hone your hunting techniques :okay:
I had a cat that just liked to show off. She'd stand under my window meowing at 3 in the morning. It was a special meow, because she had her mouth full. In her mouth would be a live bird, tweeting and apparently unharmed. She would keep mewing while I lent out the window and said "good kitty". Keep mewing until I opened the back door. Then she was happy I had seen it properly, and she'd bite it's head off and eat it in seconds like a chocolate bar. I'd go back to bed and stare at the ceiling in horror.

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
Not South London but the rats are getting pretty big around here too. Saw this in my back garden. Even the fox didn't fancy his chances.

2wd64k7.jpg

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Thread Revival Time

Talking to a neighbour earlier, she told me that she's had rats in her flat! She's a very tidy tenant, so I'm quite surprised. She has a few cats though and according to the tenant they ate through all her dried cat nibbles and biscuits. She said she seen one the other week on her kitchen surface!!:ohmy: The housing association have put wire mesh over drains and stuff, but they are still lurking. I thought on hearing this that I'd be safe, as unlike her my flat's an upstairs one, but she told me her above her neighbour had a t-shirt chewed by rats the other week. and he's heard rats scuttering around in his loft area.:unsure: I'm now in fear I might get invaded! I have a terrier type dog, but I don't think he's ever seen a rat and would probably run away if he did see one.:rolleyes: I don't think I've had them in my flat yet as I have a habit of taking fresh veg' out my shopping bag and leaving it on the floor on top of my stairs. So far I haven't seen signs of nibbling, so I suppose that's a good sign.🐀

Last edited:
Top Bottom