Rats the size of cats!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
BS

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I was having a pee up a back alley,when out working one day. I peed on some bin bags only to be spooked by what i thought was a cat jumping out one of the bags. I nearly pooped myself when i saw the creature. It was a "dog rat". It was at least 2 foot long!:unsure: Luckily i managed to put percy away before the rat took a bite!!:ohmy:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You're supposed to put "bro" at the end. Don't ask me what to put there when a female bullshits you.
I'm not bullshitting. It happened when i'd just started window cleaning. I haven't seen such a creature since. Well,not a live one,but quite a few dead ones. One time i got quite emotional and laid some flowers at the scene. A woman asked why. When i told her, she called me a feckin' weirdo! How insensitive is that?!:unsure:

I'm not bullshitting. It happened when i'd just started window cleaning. I haven't seen such a creature since. Well,not a live one,but quite a few dead ones. One time i got quite emotional and laid some flowers at the scene. A woman asked why. When i told her she called me a feckin' weirdo! How insensitive is that?!:unsure:

Cool story bro.

But please don't stop. I kinda enjoy them.

I'm not bullshitting. It happened when i'd just started window cleaning. I haven't seen such a creature since. Well,not a live one,but quite a few dead ones. One time i got quite emotional and laid some flowers at the scene. A woman asked why. When i told her, she called me a feckin' weirdo! How insensitive is that?!:unsure:
You laid flowers for a dead rat?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You laid flowers for a dead rat?
We're all god's creatures.:angel:

Serious, page 2 and no mention of R.O.U.S yet

:sad:

giphy.gif

Top Bottom