Rats the size of cats!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Aw,he's so cute!:wub:
01a7bda5375a1f4cbd328cc93d988cbe.jpg

Low Gear Guy

Veteran
A question of etiquette:

If you should find a dead rat at the bottom of a large garden in Surrey, should one helpfully inform the property owner?

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Rats can grow to that size. Just read any account of life in the trenches in WW1.

I was having a pee up a back alley,when out working one day. I peed on some bin bags only to be spooked by what i thought was a cat jumping out one of the bags. I nearly pooped myself when i saw the creature. It was a "dog rat". It was at least 2 foot long!:unsure: Luckily i managed to put percy away before the rat took a bite!!:ohmy:
I 'm not surprised it jumped out when you were peeing all over his dinner

[QUOTE 4770997, member: 45"]2 foot long rats in the UK. Often spoken about in the pub, but never photographed.[/QUOTE]
I once was confronted by a London rat in my living room at 4am. Instead of scurrying away, the farker raised up on his hind legs and hissed at me.

When I tell the story and people ask me how big it was, I hold my hand at chest height.

That's how I remember it.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I once was confronted by a London rat in my living room at 4am. Instead of scurrying away, the farker raised up on his hind legs and hissed at me.

When I tell the story and people ask me how big it was, I hold my hand at chest height.

That's how I remember it.

Mm 4am. Would that be after an evening of, ahem, "fine dining" or herbal cigarettes?

Mm 4am. Would that be after an evening of, ahem, "fine dining" or herbal cigarettes?
Insomnia caused by depression, actually. That rat became my spirit animal.

Exterminators who advertised in the yellow pages as 24 hours do not pick up the phone at 4.30 am. By that point I had the rat locked in the toilet and it was screaming and hurling itself against the door. It managed to gnaw it's way through the wall by morning. We filled that hole and every tiny gap around the plumbing with steel wool and expanding foam.

(I didn't really think it was over a metre, I just explaining metaphorically how threatened I felt)

Top Bottom