Real Cyclists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grumble

I'm here to put the point of view of real cyclists those who use cycles as their chief means of transport not as a Yuppy recreation.
For starters real cyclists DO NOT WANT CYCLE HELMETS IMPOSED ON US!!

snorri

Legendary Member
Please stop before this topic has more threads than the limpics.:sad::sad:

OP
OP
G

Grumble

I'm a real cyclist and I agree fully with the proposed legislation. You do not speak for all real cyclists.
I am not speaking for all cyclists. If you want to wear a helmet - go bald - and then find out that in an accident, by the very nature of car/cycle collisions it doesn't make a halfpenny's worth of difference and if you want to let the Daily Mail do your thinking for you. THEN OK but don't impose your blinked views on your fellow cyclists. What I do with my life is my business not yours!

StuartG

slower but further
I didn't know any Real Madrid players cycled home - but its logical as they definitely don't want to wear helmets on the pitch which is a much more dangerous place than off ...

MattHB

Proud Daddy
I am not speaking for all cyclists. If you want to wear a helmet - go bald - and then find out that in an accident, by the very nature of car/cycle collisions it doesn't make a halfpenny's worth of difference and if you want to let the Daily Mail do your thinking for you. THEN OK but don't impose your blinked views on your fellow cyclists. What I do with my life is my business not yours!

You said you were speaking for real cyclists.. And I am one.

And I am bald. Although I'm not sure what relevance that has. I'm not imposing my views on anyone.. Mearly replying to YOUR thread.

OP
OP
G

Grumble

People wonder how the Nazi Party and later the East German Regime could get away with what they did, after all the average German is pretty much like the average Brit. Well that's the problem they both accept nonsense emanating from their preceived 'superiors' without questioning it - they obey orders. Very useful on the battlefield as our history has shown but an absolute disaster for a Democratic society.

People wonder how the Nazi Party and later the East German Regime could get away with what they did, after all the average German is pretty much like the average Brit. Well that's the problem they both accept nonsense emanating from their preceived 'superiors' without questioning it - they obey orders. Very useful on the battlefield as our history has shown but an absolute disaster for a Democratic society.

I saw a couple of war films when I was younger, which makes me something of an expert.

I notice that the soldiers of the Wermacht often wore helmets when they went into battle.

I hope I have added to the debate, but fear I have not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom