Really crap and useless bike accessories and components.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
I'm gutted the Minoura space grip has been dissed. I was going to get one. Is there a space grip that is any good and is suitable for a tourer / drop bars?
Waffly - how heavy are your lights? I have two electron spots I was going to put on which are fairly lightweight.

wafflycat

One one bike I have two of these

And I have used it with two of these

So not exactly lightweight when you've got all the batteries in there.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
I see waffly's determined to defend her Space Grips and good for her! Lost causes always need their defenders!
Mine (and I foolishly tried more than one) would not even hold their own weight, so no point in putting my Race MaXx on:sad:xx(

bonj2

Plax said:
I'm gutted the Minoura space grip has been dissed. I was going to get one. Is there a space grip that is any good and is suitable for a tourer / drop bars?
Waffly - how heavy are your lights? I have two electron spots I was going to put on which are fairly lightweight.

they do what they say on the tin, they're just naff. HOw much stuff do you need mounted on there? Light, computer is pretty much it.

Mini-pump? Topeak Road Morph. 130psi easily using the foot stand bit. Or just brace the thing and push with your arm braced against your thigh. Never had a problem with Space-Grips either. You lot are clearly a bunch of dystechnic spaghetti-armed mimsys. xx(

Purple Extreme lube though... There are better lubes. Yoghurt springs to mind.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
My Space-grip has worked faultlessly, 1 light, computer and Polar HRM attached. Just transferred to new H'bars and still OK.

Night Train

Maker of Things
The unbranded earlier version of the Argos bike kit. Not one thing was up to purpose except to say the bottle held water.

Top Bottom