Rear light ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Swift

Hi all

As I'm a short arse my saddle is not raised much I have a saddle bag which is awsome however I don't have any space to add a rear light to my seat post now. And ideas? Are the lights that are on a adjustable arm so i can attach to seat post under saddle bag and then adjust arm to allow light position in from of my seat bag?

Sorry i really don't know.

I'm looking at spending no more than 20 quid on a decent rear light.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
I have the same problem as you.I use one of these from Decathlon. attaches to the seat stay . £12 works well. Many others are available.

zoom_400PX_mediacom_431686312.jpg

OP
OP
Chris Swift

Chris Swift

I have the same problem as you.I use one of these from Decathlon. attaches to the seat stay . £12 works well. Many others are available.

zoom_400PX_mediacom_431686312.jpg
Kewl thanks least I ain't the only one then lol.

I shall have a look as all my bike equipment is from decathlon, when you mean seat stay I assume you mean the part the actual seat attaches to, if so my bag attaches to this again brought from decathlon.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
Kewl thanks least I ain't the only one then lol.

I shall have a look as all my bike equipment is from decathlon, when you mean seat stay I assume you mean the part the actual seat attaches to, if so my bag attaches to this again brought from decathlon.

When looking at the bike side on the seat stay is the forward sloping tube that goes from the rear axle area to just below the saddle. Its not the fatter one that the saddle post sits in. Hope that makes sense.

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
My cheap and cheerful Bike Hut rear light clips onto a strap on the saddlebag itself.

Top Bottom