Rear light ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi, I had same problem, sorted as the posters above with knog lights on the seatstays and recently a wee Cayeye nima, the latter really has a great light output for its size.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
2744424 said:
You could poke a couple of holes through the bag and make a loop of zip tie to hook a light to.
Excellent idea for when panniers hide the seatstays, cheers :thumbsup:

StuUngar

Smart R1 & R2s are very good and under £20. They were available last week on the discount thread at £6.47 for R1 and £9.47 for R2 and come with mounts for seatpost or rear stays or clip onto most things. Lifetime warranty too. They are super bright and cars give you loads of room.

Came across a new USB rechargeable version of the R2 the other day here for £17.99 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380752934091?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

OP
OP
Chris Swift

Chris Swift

Just don't go out at night Chris....it's easier mate.
I can deal with not going out at night but I don't wanna get caught out and on Thursday I went through a 4mile stretch of countryside which was foggy/misty

MikeW-71

Veteran
2744449 said:
The Cateye belt clip can be made more secure by poking a hole through it at the bottom and putting a zip tie through. Then it can't come off.
Now you tell me! I lost one of these lights when it jumped out of the loop on my saddlebag and committed suicide under the wheels of the car behind me :sad:

Top Bottom