Recommend a budget laptop please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Thanks for the suggestions. My family told me I'm too obstinate to switch from my Windows laptop to a Chromebook as they've seen me trying to get my head around Apple stuff, which I really dislike as it's so unintuitive.

gunja99

Thanks for the suggestions. My family told me I'm too obstinate to switch from my Windows laptop to a Chromebook as they've seen me trying to get my head around Apple stuff, which I really dislike as it's so unintuitive.
Hah that's fair enuf my dad loved his for simplicity etc but my step mum went back to fighting with windows.

If you think of a Chromebook as a laptop that just runs a web browser and Android apps you will be fine. If you need more then fair enuf.

If you get windows make sure an SSD is my main recommendation! Good luck

as per gunja below if you can use the web (as in being here) you can use a chromebook.
If you do get one you won't believe how fast you will be up and running - almost as fast as taking the thing out of the box and packing.

Top Bottom