Recommend a post-vasectomy ride for a mate please..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
a nice ride to bell end and back:laugh:

IMG_20171001_073556978.jpg

Jimidh

Veteran
My Dutch mate cycled to the clinic and back again after his snip - balls of steel!!

I lay on the couch all weekend and watched the Ryder Cup with a beer in my hand - milking it for all it was worth!!

My Dutch mate cycled to the clinic and back again after his snip - balls of steel!!

I lay on the couch all weekend and watched the Ryder Cup with a beer in my hand - milking it for all it was worth!!
I thought your milking days were over.

Drago

Legendary Member
The day I had mine done was not a good day to discover that I have an extremely high tolerance to local anaesthetic. I screamed like Bill Clinton at an intern recruitment evening.

On the plus side, the next day I was right as rain. I took things easy for a while just to be sure, but suffered no further pain.

SteveF

The day I had mine done was not a good day to discover that I have an extremely high tolerance to local anaesthetic. I screamed like Bill Clinton at an intern recruitment evening.

On the plus side, the next day I was right as rain. I took things easy for a while just to be sure, but suffered no further pain.

Can you take away the pain but can I keep the swelling...

screenman

Legendary Member
Went out shopping with the wife the very next day, not bad seeing as they did the hernia at the same time, back on the turbo after 3 days.

Top Bottom