Recommend a post-vasectomy ride for a mate please..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I went to work the following day,up at 04-15,bless him my gaffer,the great Albert Portway came to pick me up.I was the Phg at Chap Road,and getting someone to cover on a Saturday morning was nigh near impossible.We came to some agreement i only did the basic needs.And no telling the office joker Mick Sessions,he would have 'goosed'; me.As you can imagine there were no more deliveries,till i had a reversal six years later.

postman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5023706, member: 45"]. Watch the youtube clips. Or don't.[/QUOTE]

Or YourTubes.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I had instructions to do regular milking afterwards.

'Clearing the pipes' I believe is the medical term.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm glad you fixed this. I lay awake worrying what sis (or non-sis) bike could be.

Eventually decided you didn't want "your mate" feminised any further.
It is for ‘a mate’, I’m still firing live rounds...
And yes, I noticed the typo this morning :biggrin:

byegad

Legendary Member
I had mine done, privately on a Thursday night sometime back in the 1980s. It was a local anesthetic and took 5 minutes at most.
I'd had a quiet word with my Boss telling him what was occurring and mentioned I might ring in 'sick' tomorrow if I was unwell. The next morning he stopped me in the corridor and asked if I'd chickened out?
I told him no I hadn't and all was well except the stitch was pulling a bit. He then regaled me with the story of his operation and post op' recovery involving pain, half serious contemplation of using a wheelbarrow for a week and a long recovery.
I was back to normal by the weekend, in all respects, nudge, nudge, and having self removed the supposedly soluble stitch on the Tuesday night, out on my bike by the next weekend.

On the other hand my Bro'-in-Law had his done under general anaesthetic on the NHS, they didn't offer a local anaesthetic, and was in so much pain as he returned home that night, that he fainted as he opened the front door and fell on the 'fellas' necessitating a return to hospital for the torn stitches to be redone! As he recently proved doing a solo LEJoG he's no wimp, but the two operations and their outcome couldn't have been any different.

Top Bottom