Recommend an android keyboard please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Google gboard on my android tab has stopped. Tried various things but no dice. To playstore to get a new one, but, doh! Cant search it as my gboard isn't working. So insfalled one i could get at by browsing. But not happy with it, concerned may harvest data. So, while i at least have something i can type with, can some kind soul reccomend a safe simple other one?

Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
Google 'best Android keyboard" for recommendations and then see how they are rated/commented on in Play Store.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I use Swiftkey too and get on well with it. OTOH, it is remarkably good at guessing what I am going to type next so it is obviously storing it somewhere...! :okay:

Yep, fu*cksticks was offered up as a predictive text option an hour ago. I was trying to type just that and I've probably only done it a couple of times before.

Mike_P

Guru
Obviously some bug with Gboard has arisen as its just stopped working on my phone so SwiftKey installed.

irw

Quadricyclist
LCARS works pretty well for Commander Data...

Galaxy_ops_station.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I got the update today (even though I don't use Gboard) but it didn't mention fixing a bug... It probably looks better to fix it without admitting that there was a problem in the first place? :whistle:

Top Bottom