Recommend me a pump.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bodhbh

Guru
Christ, who steals a pump?!

Well, the mini-trackstand type pumps, are what - 30 to 35 quid? They'll be some out there that'll think that's a nice addition to their own setup. I replaced it in the short term with a 4 Euro old-skool frame pump. It let me down at the first oppurtunity, so I've got another Morph now. The other thing I like about those mini-track pumps is they get air in the tyres so fast, you can let a bit of air out on the rough stuff without worrying they'll be a faff to re-inflate.

I had a Mountain Morph - I was pretty happy with it. Clearly I wasn't the only one who thought it was a good pump, as some scrote pinched it along with mounting bracket in a hostel in Dresden.
mine was broken by a metropolitan type on a fixie - lent it to him after he struggled with his posey useless mini pump. He bent the foot the wrong way and snapped it off. That's what comes of having your mind shrunk by only having to handle one gear. I wouldn't use anything but a morph mini track pump these days. Why suffer? That's for the posers:smile:

Top Bottom