Recommend some cheap Cycling Presents for Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What about winter gloves for cycling or otherwize? but give her your hand measurements so she will know what to buy. I find these a good present unless you have loads all ready?
Or some general things like Wet Lube and degreasers etc? You will always use them?

I think gloves are always needed - certainly long finger MTB type. I also need new bar grips for the commuter as they are wearing thin.

iluvmybike

Über Member
A neck doo-dah or a cap. New bottles. Socks.

Mini pumps on your bike frame have a limited life span IME - and you only find it's shoot when you need it most - a new/spare is always handy.

Decent socks, skull caps, bottles, summer mitts....

Sixmile

Veteran
Bum butter.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Decent socks, skull caps, bottles, summer mitts....

I find a really good piece of clothing is a Buff. Footballers call them snoods.
Quite versatile and keeps your throat, neck, head and ears nice and toasty.
I still have my Cycle Chat one.
16988513750174926653275765443968.jpg

Big T

Guru
One of the most useful products I’ve bought recently was a Tyre Glider, a tool for getting your tyres back on your rims. I pride myself on never being defeated by a tyre/rim combo, but this has made the job of refitting tyres a whole lot easier. They are only about £10-15 each.

I regularly get asked what I want for Christmas/Birthday but usually have a budget of £50 to play with. Recent presents include 2 GP 5000 tyres, a year’s subscription to Rouleur magazine, a Fat Lad at the Back jersey (the Will Ride for Cake one).

Top Bottom