Recommend some cheap Cycling Presents for Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My daughter has asked what I want for Christmas. Don't know, don't need anything.

But what relatively inexpensive bits of cycling 'stuff' can she get for me. She's a student so don't want her spending much - less than £30. Same could be said for my son also, just something useful and not costly.

Don't have ideas as such but as students use their Totum cards (what was NUS discount), lots of cycling/outdoorsy offers.

https://totum.com/search/cycling

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I dont expect prezzies from my kids ( i have to pay for them ) or my mother and father in law who are both on fixed pensions ,
In fact add mrs ck to that too as i would rather have money for things like err food , heating and better prezzies for the kids .

johnnyb47

Guru
How about a cheap smart watch for under £15. Poundland are selling them and could be a useful for reading your HR whilst out cycling

albion

Guru
How about a cheap smart watch for under £15. Poundland are selling them and could be a useful for reading your HR whilst out cycling
Most of them are semi junk. You might find an Amazfit Bip for near £30. Just make sure it has GPS.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Over the years I have got;
A draw string bag with "Name cycling kit" printed on it
A towel printed "Keep cycling"
A cushion with my name, last two digits of my birth year and "Tour of Sofa"
1698606794320.png

Most of this comes from https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/

Big John

Guru
Just stating the obvious (apologies) but whatever you put on your list be specific so you don't end up with brake cables, tubes, whatever, that don't fit. I'm just grateful for anything bike related but my kids already know I'd rather have a bottle of malt because whichever one they buy they know it'll go inside a week :whistle:

Top Bottom