Recommend some cheap Cycling Presents for Christmas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
Over the years I have got;
A draw string bag with "Name cycling kit" printed on it
A towel printed "Keep cycling"
A cushion with my name, last two digits of my birth year and "Tour of Sofa"
View attachment 711764
Most of this comes from https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/

Where's the chain splitter?!

postman

Legendary Member
Inner tubes a high street coffee gift card.You need a stop for a coffee.Its what my kids get me every year a coffee gift card i never get tired of them.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tell them to keep their money, that's the best Xmas gift so they are not stressing about the cost. Its horrible when you have no money having the burden of xmas presents you cant afford. If you cant think of anything you need then what's the point?

I would, but she want's to get something - however small. She's asked for 'cable management' for her bedroom - practical, but last year was expensive with a Nintendo Switch ! She does need it doing properly, so some really good extension leads and cable trunking would be a good idea. - boring, but needed. Loads of wires for PC, Ps4, Monitors, laptop etc etc.

Son will be getting clothes mainly as that's what he needs.

vickster

Legendary Member
Tell them to keep their money, that's the best Xmas gift so they are not stressing about the cost. Its horrible when you have no money having the burden of xmas presents you cant afford. If you cant think of anything you need then what's the point?

Indeed, have them clean the house, do the garden, wash the cars (they’re adults), or just get themselves up and out of bed for work every day until next Christmas :laugh:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Have a look at cycology gear, technical t shirts, overshoes and accessories look good. Or sailbrace for some tat

Gwylan

Veteran
A second hand cycling related book - 'Take A Seat' was the book that made me buy a tandem so maybe not that cheap in the end!

Good idea. A used guide to a route you might do.
The Rhein Radweg, collect all bits.
Cycling France

Now I've been diverted into tidying the bookcase........

albion

Guru
Temu is actually decent quality, which surprised me because it is very much on the "this is too cheap to not fall apart when I look at it" side, but it's not. Stuff's clearly labelled too so you actually get what you order.
A bit of a minefield. Think of it as an Amazon for made in China products.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
What about winter gloves for cycling or otherwize? but give her your hand measurements so she will know what to buy. I find these a good present unless you have loads all ready?
Or some general things like Wet Lube and degreasers etc? You will always use them?

Top Bottom