recumbenteers in leicester/leicestershire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3tyretrackterry

Hello
I have asked this before but didnt get many replies- are there any recumbent riders in Leicester Loughborough area that would like to ride with me. I would also like to meet the two handcyclists that i have seen around Cropston who certainly were going faster than me.
I am pushing 20-25 mile rides and would like some company.
I know there are several riders in the East Mids but i dont own a car and often to ride with them requires a car journey first.
If there are any takers please PM and we can try and arrange a ride
Many Thanks
Ian

Hello
I have asked this before but didnt get many replies- are there any recumbent riders in Leicester Loughborough area that would like to ride with me. I would also like to meet the two handcyclists that i have seen around Cropston who certainly were going faster than me.
I am pushing 20-25 mile rides and would like some company.
I know there are several riders in the East Mids but i dont own a car and often to ride with them requires a car journey first.
If there are any takers please PM and we can try and arrange a ride
Many Thanks
Ian

I'm just to far south, just outside Northampton, to easily meet up.
It's a full days ride for me, at the moment, just to get in the Leicester-Loughborough area.

I do have a car, but just don't use it unless I really have to ....... :tongue:

Edit. But work out a good route-date and I'll see what I can do.

Luck ................ :biggrin:

OP
OP

3tyretrackterry

Tigerbiten
I will happily cycle down towards you if you want i have been looking at the Brampton Valley way and the like for a while. If i go any distance over 20 miles i tend to get bored with no one to talk to which affects my enjoyment of the ride if that makes any sense. How you coped last year on your tour i dont know
Thanks for the reply

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
im not but on a sunday morning ablout 9,3/ 10.oo i have seen a group of mixed riders meetinng at the matket place in kough 2-3 trikes ans a recumberent cycle

Top Bottom