Reforming the UCI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Orbytal, this is exactly why people don't take you seriously. You can't just arrive here, continuously insult people and then expect them to seriously critique the content of your posts - oh, and also complain if someone makes even a humorous dig at you. I'm afraid I won't be bothering to respond to you again either unless you shape up.

Orbytal

Orbytal, this is exactly why people don't take you seriously. You can't just arrive here, continuously insult people and then expect them to seriously critique the content of your posts - oh, and also complain if someone makes even a humorous dig at you. I'm afraid I won't be bothering to respond to you again either unless you shape up.

Please keep on topic! After all you did open this thread so the least you can do is keep it going without sidetracked nonsense.

Sorry Orbytal, it's a fault on my part, but I don't have enough hours left in my worthless, lonely LOSER life to read your posts any more.

The Omerta again speaks it's worthwhile, wise and wholesome contribution... toe my line or you are a very naughty boy!

You are not allowed opinions outside a certain closed agenda.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Some interesting stuff from Howman at WADA...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/howman-expects-more-riders-to-be-implicated-in-padua-investigation

.. Howman was guarded when L’Équipe’s Damien Ressiot - the journalist who revealed Armstrong's positive tests from the 1999 Tour de France - suggested that USADA might have yet more information not outlined in its Reasoned Decision on the Armstrong case that would shed more light on allegations of possible collusion between the UCI and Armstrong

Orbytal

This us only interesting if you ant to believe in an organisation who tell you that they had relevant information about doping from 2006 but decided until now to talk about it! This smacks of the same BS we had about hiding confirmed dopers for 2+ years to catch 1 guy and all from anti doping agencies against their own rules.

Rich it is 6 years too late for WADA or did I miss that point?

For Padau read Peurto which us now starting to say they are going to do something and how many years is that?

Sports Politics and Business in action!

Another example of WADA incompetence citing how dad behind they are and how they are neutered without Puce action. No investigation in Sport gas any teeth without a Legal threat.

thom

____
This is only interesting if you want to believe in an organisation who tell you that they had relevant information about doping from 2006 but decided until now not to talk about it! This smacks of the same BS we had about hiding confirmed dopers for 2+ years to catch 1 guy and all from anti doping agencies against their own rules.

Rich, it is 6 years too late for WADA or did I miss that point?

For Padua read Puerto, which is now starting to say they are going to do something. How many years is that?

Sports Politics and Business in action!

Another example of WADA incompetence citing how dead behind they are and how they are neutered without Police action. No investigation in Sport has any teeth without a Legal threat.
My corrections in red - you spelled incompetence correctly.

oldroadman

Veteran
Unfortunate that what was a lively and interesting - if sometimes ill informed - thread has descended into a personal ego trip for one or more posters. How dull.:tired:

Orbytal

Add something to discuss instead of open ended comments Oldman!

raindog

er.....
Christ alive, next season's racing can't come quick enough for me.

Talking of which, I'll have two very local stages of the Tour Méditerranéen in february. :becool:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Christ alive, next season's racing can't come quick enough for me.

Talking of which, I'll have two very local stages of the Tour Méditerranéen in february. :becool:
Agreed. We may get back to some normality I hope. Judicious use of the ignore button has rendered this section tolerable if a little disjointed.

Is anyone really naive enough to believe that next year's season will be "back to normal"

There are far too many open questions, investigations and allegations still unresolved.

The Press are going to have a field day, and the coverage will be to sell papers, not support professional cycling.

I suspect that we are going to have a couple of tough years before anything approaches a semblance of normality

Top Bottom