Regents Park laps II!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Becs

Becs

Veteran
Alberto and I should be out tomorrow at 7pm as long as the weather isn't too filthy. Anyone coming?

Alberto

yeah sure, will head to the inner by 6:30 pm and perhaps we can hang in there until traffic clears out of the outter?!

Back to top again!! After 6 months.

I'd be up for some (easy ) laps week after next. Take advantage of the light evenings.

Excellent! Although Im not sure I can do this week but definitely the one after - by which time you'll all be back to your usual speedster vitesseness and doing five laps to my one. As long as you wave as you whizz by that'll be just perfick!

M :hello:

Alberto

I'd be up for some laps, though a little busy at the moment so not sure I will be able to make it in the next few weeks, but will keep an eye on here. Richmond once a week is in my plans too.

How odd. I did three laps of the Inner Circle, and a little over half of the Outer early last Thursday morning after I'd dropped my partner off at Paddington, and on my way to Hampstead Heath & beyond for 50km before work. I thought of you lot when I was riding it.

Not sure I'll make it across for laps with anyone, but I think I might start going home via Richmond Park on Monday evenings.

Top Bottom