Remember what bikes you have got.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
What is it about bikes that make you want to keep getting more??? Gets bloomin expensive maintenance wise once you have too many. Especially if things aren't interchangeable. I now have an 8 speed, two 9 speeds, a 10 speed and an 11 speed.
True: I've got 5/7/8/9 speeds.
Chain and cassette for the 9 speed are a good bit pricier, I think I will stop at 9 speeds because of the costs.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'm down to one now, the recumbent trike. Plus two road frames and numerous components.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I haven't bought a new bike in well over a year. But now I've regained access to the bike shed again for the first time since the back garden was turned into a builder's yard I opened it up and found a box with a frame in it that I'd forgotten I'd bought online when I was in the early days of my Scandi-thing. So that's two bikes I need to build.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
You bought a new bike and then...forgot it? Am I the only one who finds that a bit...weird?

It was in the loft for 2 or 3 years and I never go up there. After dishing out another 800 quid, I think its weird as well. But I am nearly 60 and so have earned the right to be a bit weird. Or even down right eccentric, if I want to be.

Top Bottom