Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Renfrewshire informal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
Rasmus you are quite correct i forgot about it being a sunday DOH

but your right the glimour street station is 5 mins away and its a downhill ride ;-)

Col5632

Guru
I never read the date right, i can't make sundays, hope you guys enjoy the ride though :thumbsup:

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
So Far Thats
Myself
Louise (and possibly her brother)
Rasmus
Jazloc ??
Ccchicane
Pat "5 Mph"

Any more up for a run On sunday Put Your Name Down or Join Us 9:30 At Canal Station Car Park Paisley set off 15 mins later to allow for stragglers

Ccchicane

I'm defo going to try and attend :-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
So Far Thats
Myself
Louise (and possibly her brother)
Rasmus
Jazloc ??
Ccchicane

Any more up for a run On sunday Put Your Name Down or Join Us 9:30 At Canal Station Car Park Paisley set off 15 mins later to allow for stragglers

Hey, just saw this thread!
I am coming too, Louise has kindly invited me ^_^
Will be cycling from Rutherglen. Need somebody to show me the way to Gilmour Street for getting back, eh, eh: I've only ever cycled to Paisley canal station and back.
Guess the car park is up the steps?

ewan87

I just had a wee ride around Johnstone, elderslie area on the cycle path and there is a lot of leaves on it at parts so just be careful. I will join you guys in future rides as I stay in Johnstone. I'm a newbie and went out for my first ride on my first road bike today, had a clipless moment when I got home but don't think anyone seen it though :rolleyes:

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
Hi Pat Canal Station is a Pub That is the old canal st station which is just through the bridge on the cyclepath from the actual railway station
and no problem i will show you the way to gilmour street which is only 5 mins away

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
Ewan Im sure there will be many opportunities to join future rides and yes your right the leaves are a hazard on the cycle path but once you get past kilbarchan the paths are not as bad

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Pat Canal Station is a Pub That is the old canal st station which is just through the bridge on the cyclepath from the actual railway station
and no problem i will show you the way to gilmour street which is only 5 mins away
Cheers for that, Ian, I was going to carry the bike up the steps :rolleyes:
Will see you all tomorrow at 9.30, none of this racing business, mind :laugh:

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
dont do racing at my age well i might once i get back to full fitness but thats for next year when i get myself a lighter bike

Top Bottom