Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Renfrewshire informal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
Rasmus you are quite correct i forgot about it being a sunday DOH

but your right the glimour street station is 5 mins away and its a downhill ride ;-)

Col5632

Guru
I never read the date right, i can't make sundays, hope you guys enjoy the ride though :thumbsup:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Weather forecast looks decent - a little chillly, but not much wind or rain.

I've cleared my calendar for Sunday morning, and will for sure attend.

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
So Far Thats
Myself
Louise (and possibly her brother)
Rasmus
Jazloc ??
Ccchicane
Pat "5 Mph"

Any more up for a run On sunday Put Your Name Down or Join Us 9:30 At Canal Station Car Park Paisley set off 15 mins later to allow for stragglers

Ccchicane

I'm defo going to try and attend :-)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
So Far Thats
Myself
Louise (and possibly her brother)
Rasmus
Jazloc ??
Ccchicane

Any more up for a run On sunday Put Your Name Down or Join Us 9:30 At Canal Station Car Park Paisley set off 15 mins later to allow for stragglers

Hey, just saw this thread!
I am coming too, Louise has kindly invited me ^_^
Will be cycling from Rutherglen. Need somebody to show me the way to Gilmour Street for getting back, eh, eh: I've only ever cycled to Paisley canal station and back.
Guess the car park is up the steps?

ewan87

I just had a wee ride around Johnstone, elderslie area on the cycle path and there is a lot of leaves on it at parts so just be careful. I will join you guys in future rides as I stay in Johnstone. I'm a newbie and went out for my first ride on my first road bike today, had a clipless moment when I got home but don't think anyone seen it though :rolleyes:

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
Hi Pat Canal Station is a Pub That is the old canal st station which is just through the bridge on the cyclepath from the actual railway station
and no problem i will show you the way to gilmour street which is only 5 mins away

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
Ewan Im sure there will be many opportunities to join future rides and yes your right the leaves are a hazard on the cycle path but once you get past kilbarchan the paths are not as bad

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi Pat Canal Station is a Pub That is the old canal st station which is just through the bridge on the cyclepath from the actual railway station
and no problem i will show you the way to gilmour street which is only 5 mins away
Cheers for that, Ian, I was going to carry the bike up the steps :rolleyes:
Will see you all tomorrow at 9.30, none of this racing business, mind :laugh:

OP
OP
ianjmcd

ianjmcd

Über Member
dont do racing at my age well i might once i get back to full fitness but thats for next year when i get myself a lighter bike

Top Bottom