Replacement toner cartridges...where from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
They work out cheap to run...don't mind if the kids want to run loads of stuff off..... a £25 toner will last a hell of a long time. I've also upgraded the ram on mine (another cheap ebay buy). My laser also came with an additional 500 sheet feeder tray and a jet direct network card - the tray was taken off straight away as it made the thing huge !

The inkjets are expensive - the Epson wasn't too bad to run, and it was given to us, but it's always been dodgy on paper feeds (it was a £250 new) and always drying up if you didn't use it for a couple of weeks - my wife hated it - but the old HP inkjet will be making a return - always worked perfectly - nearly gave it away last year... just ordered some remanufactured cartridges for £15 for two from 999inks.... originals would set you back over £40 for two.... ;):ohmy:

OP
OP
Maz

Maz

Guru
fossyant said:
The inkjets are expensive - the Epson wasn't too bad to run, and it was given to us, but it's always been dodgy on paper feeds (it was a £250 new) and always drying up if you didn't use it for a couple of weeks...
Aha! I have the same suspicions about my LexMark printer. I swear I've only used it half a dozen times at most when I first bought it from Asda. It looked like a bargain at the time. The cartridges are still fully loaded I'm sure, but bugger-all comes out of them when I try to print. I've even tried dampening the inkjet nozzles to bring them to life but all to no avail. ;)

Top Bottom