Reply missing and toolbar non functioning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Yes, the reply button is back.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I appreciate how frustrating this is and am working to try and fix it; it's just complicated, there are a lot of components.

One of the next things I want to try is disabling any add-ons that modify the editor code.

The one that has the most impact is the smiley toolbar. I've temporarily disabled it. Can anyone who has had the missing reply button problem please reload the page and try the editor now. Is the reply button back? Does it stay around? @rogerzilla @MrGrumpy @Grant Fondo @CEBEP @Brandane @Darius_Jedburgh @HLaB @bkulacs0410 @nickyboy @Dirk @Milzy @Chislenko @HobbesOnTour

Thanks,
Shaun
It's there just now, thanks. Will report back, hopefully from this device, if it sticks around!

I appreciate how frustrating this is and am working to try and fix it; it's just complicated, there are a lot of components.

One of the next things I want to try is disabling any add-ons that modify the editor code.

The one that has the most impact is the smiley toolbar. I've temporarily disabled it. Can anyone who has had the missing reply button problem please reload the page and try the editor now. Is the reply button back? Does it stay around? @rogerzilla @MrGrumpy @Grant Fondo @CEBEP @Brandane @Darius_Jedburgh @HLaB @bkulacs0410 @nickyboy @Dirk @Milzy @Chislenko @HobbesOnTour

Thanks,
Shaun
Working great for me at the mo Shaun, cheers.
Yours,
The Hon. Grant Rudolph Persimmon Fondo Esq.

Thanks,
Shaun
Yes, it seems to be back and has been showing for a couple of days, although this is the first time I've used it on mobile.

Thanks,
Shaun
Its good for me just now 👍

Brandane

Legendary Member
24 hours, no problems. It's still there. 👍

midlife

Guru
Ah, if I press the square brackets top right to activate the toolbar ad then the smiley icon in the toolbar they appear :okay:

Top Bottom