Reply missing and toolbar non functioning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
@PaulSB I've moved the buttons around a bit and put the Toggle BB Code button [ ] first on the right-hand block - let me know if this allows you to post or not?

Not sure about the missing reply button, I'll look into that - it may be another add-on is impacting the editor.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
@Shaun yes that all seems to be working though the "gear" icon "Settings" I think is still missing. Or is this what you mean by the Toggle BB Code [ ]

If I press [ ] all the format options are enabled/disabled. The text field remains with a pale orange background. It used to switch between orange and white when I pressed the gear icon.

Otherwise all good. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 1258

Same here.The "Post reply" icon disappeared.Clearing the history has restored it

For me the post reply icon never disappeared, but the browser is set to clear cookies when I shut it down.

Nope.
Clear cache. Nothing.
Delete history. Nothing.
Switch phone off and on. Nothing.
Everything suggested in the various threads about the lash up of an upgrade tried. nothing.
Everything worked before the "upgrade". Now nothing.
Reply button has gone awol.
Preview button has gone awol.
Contact us form filled out. No reply.
OK on PC, but it's hard to carry that round with me.
No reply button. No preview button.
Android and Chrome, and I ain't changing. It worked before but it don't work now.

Chislenko

Veteran
Whilst we are on the upgrade I appear to have lost the option when posting a picture. There used to be a choice of thumbnail or full size now it just defaults to thumbnail with no option for full size.

Is that just the way it is now or is there a workaround?

I am on Opera.

Example

Attachments

• IMG_20211203_175605765_HDR~3.jpg
    IMG_20211203_175605765_HDR~3.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 5

Shaun

Founder
No reply button. No preview button.
Android and Chrome, and I ain't changing. It worked before but it don't work now.
Darius, please try opening an incognito tab in Chrome on your Android device and logging in to CC to see if the editor works? If so, Chrome's cache hasn't fully cleared.

If not, could you please try an alternative browser, even if you just download and install it to test - and let me know the outcome.

Thanks, Shaun

Top Bottom